Waddyou people do ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a journalist. Which I'm sure will make me really popular on here. Haha.

Old timers will know this...when I first came to the forum, I was suspected of being a double agent!
Quick test to determine who you may/may not be.

QUESTION 1: Do you drink throughout the day till all the capiliaries burst giving you rosy red cheeks?
QUESTION 2: Do you have red hair?
QUESTION 3: Are you reputable?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Quick test to determine who you may/may not be.

QUESTION 1: Do you drink throughout the day till all the capiliaries burst giving you rosy red cheeks?
QUESTION 2: Do you have red hair?
QUESTION 3: Are you reputable?
Busted! Phil Rothfield at your service sir!

Nah mate, I don't drink much, have curly dark brown hair with a few traces of grey and I've never been stood down from my job while having my connections to a major gambling figure reviewed! Haha.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I was a Systems Administrator for many years - spent over 8 years at the same company. I'll admit that about halfway through my tenure there, I went a little stale and lazy and cbf applying for better jobs. I blame myself for that.

Then lost my job due to a restructure. The funny thing is that Restructure should've happened at about the 3-4 year mark I was there... not the 8th year. Then I hit a rough patch, couldn't find permanent work for 2 years. I just kept swinging from contract to contract, one bad job after another, sometimes going months without work. Thankfully at the time I didn't have a mortgage.

Now, I'm an office manager working at a great company - pretty much a career goal dream come true. I know however that things don't last forever and all good things must come to an end, but where I am now is the break I really needed - at least for my CV.

I don't think I'll ever return working in the IT sector - at least not in the technical aspect. I've had enough of that. It changes too frequently too quickly. Not enough "settlement" time.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Busted! Phil Rothfield at your service sir!

Nah mate, I don't drink much, have curly dark brown hair with a few traces of grey and I've never been stood down from my job while having my connections to a major gambling figure reviewed! Haha.
Ok so :
1 - Not Rhil Pothfield*
2 - Not Wanny Deilder*
3 - Not RLW_Hole / NRL Jerker*
* = names changed to protect identities.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Ok so :
1 - Not Rhil Pothfield*
2 - Not Wanny Deilder*
3 - Not RLW_Hole / NRL Jerker*
* = names changed to protect identities.
Haha none of the above. I'm not anywhere near as well known (infamous) as the former two and I'm not as full of shit as any of them.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Work Planner, soon to be Army Hero when my Internet gets back up

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I do the science; human genetics.

~c.
Does the Singaporean company you work for pay you well for the work you do? I hope so. I hate to think a foreign doggies fan is getting ripped off.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does the Singaporean company you work for pay you well for the work you do? I hope so. I hate to think a foreign doggies fan is getting ripped off.
I enjoy the challenges and their rewards ;) here in Singapore .. not that the States wasn't ideal, but I prefer living closer to home - endless summer here too.
>Not paying tax all year is a huge plus and then highest tax rate is a mere 22%, kicks in @$320k (~6% on first $100k)

Alcohol is a rip off in Singapore :|

~c.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I enjoy the challenges and their rewards ;) here in Singapore .. not that the States wasn't ideal, but I prefer living closer to home - endless summer here too.
>Not paying tax all year is a huge plus and then highest tax rate is a mere 22%, kicks in @$320k (~6% on first $100k)

Alcohol is a rip off in Singapore :|

~c.
And you could go back to reality shows if it doesn't work out. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.