Cooper Cronk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The amount of shedding and disruption to our roster just to get him over for one year when we all know what happens to players when they get married and closer to free pussy imo isn't worth it.
I'd still go Foran or Moses for the long term future
I'm not saying they are both better than him but in the long run and what's more beneficial to us and easier to accomplish

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The amount of shedding and disruption to our roster just to get him over for one year when we all know what happens to players when they get married and closer to free pussy imo isn't worth it.
I'd still go Foran or Moses for the long term future
I'm not saying they are both better than him but in the long run and what's more beneficial to us and easier to accomplish
CRONK ALL DAY EVERYDAY BABY!

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Mbye
2. Bmoz
3. Jmoz
4. Lee
5. Montoya
6. Reynolds
7. Cronk
8. Tolman
9. Frawley
10. Klemmer
11. Jackson
12. Elliott
13. Graham
14. Kasiano
15. Eastwood
16. RFM
17. Fualalo
Lol...so our halves saviour Frawley is now a hooker...hehe...i know what your saying and agree that looks great but 24 hours ago he was steering us around the ground like genius..then Cronk announced he is moving to sydney for luurrvv and he is gone...haha

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully he was waiting to see what was happening with des. Seen he resigned now announces he wants to come to Sydney. If dogs sign him I'll personally drive to Melbourne in a hire truck to move him up here. Plus get a sneaky perve at his missus
A sceptic might think Hasler secured Cronk the went in and haggled to stay coach...

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
On another note about same topic. Cronk seems to be under the control of this female. Like which fkn male moves for the girl it's always been the girl moving for the guy. That's just the way it is. But this female is from fox sports as well so def a feminist nazi. Good luck to your life Cronk.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol...so our halves saviour Frawley is now a hooker...hehe...i know what your saying and agree that looks great but 24 hours ago he was steering us around the ground like genius..then Crook announced he is moving to sydney for luurrvv and he is gone...haha
When a player of Cronks calibre comes around, you should never pass it bye.

With Mbye we have to keep him in the spine because he is on that type of money. I am sure Mbye could play at FB and Hooker and it would phase me. We gotta have a couple of value for money players, i.e Frawley, but at the end of the dat who the fuck kniws what our cap situation is like.

Im just presuming as we are "apparently" chasing Tigers 4, so you would presume we have money and lets not firhet 2018 is the last season for Morris Bros. Graham and Eastwood, lots of money there

Reactions: DT

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 years like Brett kimmorley

Reactions: DT

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On another note about same topic. Cronk seems to be under the control of this female. Like which fkn male moves for the girl it's always been the girl moving for the guy. That's just the way it is. But this female is from fox sports as well so def a feminist nazi. Good luck to your life Cronk.
Lmfao, that is so funny, probably true in the long run but just funny to hear that said these days...good on you!...hehe

I think its more to do with Fox being here and it being a great opportunity for him to earn massive bucks (and get plenty of you know what while things are early on in the marriage)...boom!...right back at ya...haha

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At this POINT in time, give me Foran.

Cronk will be 34 next season.

Also, he wont have Cam Smith outside him.

Not worth it for $1 mill + a season.

Not at this age.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
If Cronk wants 1.5mil I'd honestly prefer we signed Tedesco and Foran for 1.8-2mil. Young enough for another 5-8 years and it's 300-500k diff to find. You could have that laid in 19-20 out of the Morris bros

silva

Utility
Reaction score
1. Mbye
2. Bmoz
3. Jmoz
4. Lee
5. Montoya
6. Reynolds
7. Cronk
8. Tolman
9. Frawley
10. Klemmer
11. Jackson
12. Elliott
13. Graham
14. Kasiano
15. Eastwood
16. RFM
17. Fualalo
I like the 1,6,7. We could even keep Lichaa to play 9 and frawley could develop under cronk

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong Cronks a star and what Noddy did for us he could too, though I also think at that price I'd prefer Foz and Teddy

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly. This may be part of our recruitment problem.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
At this POINT in time, give me Foran.

Cronk will be 34 next season.

Also, he wont have Cam Smith outside him.

Not worth it for $1 mill + a season.

Not at this age.
Foran will be after the same type of money, he does have age on his side but he also comes with plenty of baggage and his fitness is a major concern.
I can't remember Cronk ever getting a major injury and he is the ultimate professional.

I'd take Cronk for sure.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I highly doubt Cronk will get $1.5 mil. He had already cancelled out half the NRL clubs bidding for him because he only wants to be in Sydney and then it all depends on what salary cap space the Sydney clubs have.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CRONK! CRONK! CRONK!
Id be sticking Steve Turner on a flight today to go tell Cronk what a cushy life he has post playing as a winger at Canterbury with limited abilities, imagine what a player of Cronks ability would achieve...

Status
Not open for further replies.