Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
seems like its going to be another wet one at that mudpit! pray for no significant injuries (or maybe that would help us)
is it just me or has it not stopped raining since the season started?

dogs to win by less than a try (even if we were in great form & they were terrible, i havent seen us put a team away for quite some time)

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I fear and hope I'm wrong but I can see dce peppering Abby all afternoon, if that's the case surly mybe and Reynolds return serve to Uate and taufua, and it's obvious shut down dce Tommy T and don't give him any breathing space will go along way in us getting the W.
I guess DCE would be stupid not to really. New guy, few fumbles last week, you have to look for the weakness and exploit it. Hoping Abbey is up to it and put's a show on. Would be nice to see a Doggies FB put a show on again. Go dogs!

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why does klemmer start at 13 ffs!
It doesn't matter at all, the are only a handful of positions that matter anymore really, all the forwards do basically the same thing and the way Hasler plays it it doesn't matter at all with positions mostly.
Some are more important than others but there is no such thing as a lock anymore imo

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It doesn't matter at all, the are only a handful of positions that matter anymore really, all the forwards do basically the same thing and the way Hasler plays it it doesn't matter at all with positions mostly.
Some are more important than others but there is no such thing as a lock anymore imo
Lol yeh i was referring to starting. I rather him on the bench. And even with that i admit it may be klemmer wanting to start rather then being an impact player.

Forwards are forward. I prefer the impact he had off the bench at the start of last season

Reactions: DT

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tommy Turbo is the danger, but the key is to keep the ball away from him. Force the wingers (Uate and Taufau) to take high balls, or force Tommy to run to get the ball.

He does tire easily and take a while to recover.

But we need to cover his support play up the middle of the field, and stop the offload.

Taupau I can see moving to lock.
Walker too.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dogs need Jackson and Mariner to run at Evans all night. He doesnt like his hair ruffled.

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dogs need Jackson and Mariner to run at Evans all night. He doesnt like his hair ruffled.
And them running off Kasiano! Imagine DCE trying to tackle Kas and getting steamrolled.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Dont know what to take out of the manly vs cowboys match last week. Cows had a lot against them. Big players out like JT2 and 2 golden point games in the 2 rounds leading into it. Their home ground is usually a huge advantage but not enough maybe to overcome the other stuff.

Manly will have confidence from the win despite having it handed to them, and were better than their first 2 games in which i thought they were very average.

Think we will win though

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol yeh i was referring to starting. I rather him on the bench. And even with that i admit it may be klemmer wanting to start rather then being an impact player.

Forwards are forward. I prefer the impact he had off the bench at the start of last season
Im with you 100%.
Is it just me (and you by the sounds of it) that have noticed we now only have impact from Kas off the bench?...no disrespect to the other subs but having Klem and Kas off the bench was awesome

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Logically we should keep improving, the more rounds in a row we field the same players in the same positions.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
DCE, Tommy T & Walker are the dangers for Canterbury.
If the Bulldogs win it will be a fairly drab match. If Manly are on their game, they have way too many points in them. Both sides play to their potential, its Manly by 14.

cyborg66

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok guys i am being positive this week i think the dogs can win!!!!!!!!!!!

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
While we won last weekend, that first half is as bad as we have played all year. Easily could take a step back this week, we are no where near the area of improvement

Reactions: DT

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
While we won last weekend, that first half is as bad as we have played all year. Easily could take a step back this week, we are no where near the area of improvement
100% agree. Last week we played our worst game of the year IMO. It was just lucky that the defence was good and the Warriors sucked. The win should give us a boost though.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I got a bad feeling about this game. Our forwards have to step up!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was more worried about last week tbh I'm expecting a good win

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Last time Canterbury won on Australian soil was against Manly at Anz stadium.
Thursday 11th August 2016

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Roosters are a perfect example of having a good pair halves combination rather than a shit mediocre one. Last year they were hopeless and had Hastings in the halves with Pearce. Now with keary they're fkn firing again which I cannnot handle nor can I understand why Hasler hasn't pursued at all costs getting a great fkn half back ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.