Everything Trump - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone post this yet?

I don't really like Bill Maher and also don't get why he thinks that because Trump is bad, that Hillary would be a saint, but man Jim Jefferies cracks me up
Saw that this morning.

Theres been a tennis match with piers morgan being the ball.

Americans saying take him back and brits saying keep him

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You responded to Zee's post regarding Hitler going ape shit on the Jews, you replied "Love him or hate him he got shit done"
Where the fuck did i say im ok with 5 million people getting slaughtered as you said ? Show me where the fuck i said it

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually God forbidden them from the holy land.

exactly and that is all what i said and quoted from Torah. lol

but i hate the jews and want them killed and exiled. lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
so i get you are ok with bad treatment of muslims/ palestenians cos we are an inferior race to Jews.

Droid dog likes your post too. lol
No fkn way bro.
When I back Israel it's coz I feel bad for them what happened in ww2 and Israel according to the Old Testament was for them. However what they're doing to the Muslims with the land they got back? I think it's completely wrong. Whether they're the chosen people or not it's irrelevant, a God fearing race would not do what they're doing.
I'm not completely with Israel they fkd with Lebanon during he civil war playing all sides and still till this day they want our land.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No fkn way bro.
When I back Israel it's coz I feel bad for them what happened in ww2 and Israel according to the Old Testament was for them. However what they're doing to the Muslims with the land they got back? I think it's completely wrong. Whether they're the chosen people or not it's irrelevant, a God fearing race would not do what they're doing.
I'm not completely with Israel they fkd with Lebanon during he civil war playing all sides and still till this day they want our land.

I know bro, i was just messing with ya. lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You responded to Zee's post regarding Hitler going ape shit on the Jews, you replied "Love him or hate him he got shit done"
Droidog it's been decided a while ago only southy is allowed to be disrespectful to all races and religions. I don't know how this happened it just did and we accept it lol.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Droidog it's been decided a while ago only southy is allowed to be disrespectful to all races and religions. I don't know how this happened it just did and we accept it lol.

if you know southy , he always makes smart arse funny comments over here in these controversial topics.

never in the world has he ever sided with palestenians nor jews.

He is fucken as neutral guy as it comes on the kennel. lol

I am still not sure if he is pro trump or against trump.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
if you know southy , he always makes smart arse funny comments over here in these controversial topics.

never in the world has he ever sided with palestenians nor jews.

He is fucken as neutral guy as it comes on the kennel. lol

I am still not sure if he is pro trump or against trump.
Southy is a real **** therefore a trump supporter, however in saying that he is a bitch to know man nor laws

DroidDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
so i get you are ok with bad treatment of muslims/ palestenians cos we are an inferior race to Jews.

Droid dog likes your post too. lol
I like his post because his religion teaches forgiveness in relation to christians hating jews

DroidDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Oh ok sorry i'm not from around here !

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well Israel are not being fair how can the Palestinian accept it.
Of course not like I said I don't agree with what Israel does, and I also don't agree with Palestine retaliations picking out innocents, I know Israel does it as well but fuk man someone has to put pride aside and stop the fkn killing other wise it won't stop and it actually won't. You can't fight evil with evil it just doesn't work.
But of all the apparent radicalised regions in the world Palestine or Hamas or whatever have actually toned way down or the coverage on their attacks have disappeared, I remember back in the day hearing everyday Hamas bombing hospital etc then Israel blowing hectares of land to hell in gaza. So I dunno what the hell is going on over there.

What I hate though is when al quaeda or Taliban or Isis use the situation for propaganda. Why don't they attack Israel if they have the balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.