The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was pretty annoyed with a local store that has been advertising their closing down sale for the last three weeks ad nauseum on the radio. Those claims of massive savings store wide don't match up with knocking $5 off a $200 item that is already overpriced compared to similar stores.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Have you ever done one that required 3 flushes? Thats my record 3 flushes
Plenty of times! You can probably throw in a couple of 4s in there too.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When you have to flush and tip a bucket of water at the same time it's starting to become a problem. Until that point I think there's nothing too worrisome.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Militant Nazi thugs trying to seize control of peoples homes.
Why do you think Nazi's were executed after the war? They were bullies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sitting at the hair dressers waiting and this faggot **** drinking his water bottle making blow job noises when he takes it out his mouth.
And waiting at the Drs and an Asian decides to eat a sandwich and chew so fkn loud like she wants everyone to know she's eating.
Fuk

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
F$&kin spasms.. They give me the shits..I wake up with them..I have them all day..I even have them when I look like I'm not ..I have them when I go to bed.. They can be dangerous and Throw me out of my chair..I hate them.. Drives me crazy!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
F$&kin spasms.. They give me the shits..I wake up with them..I have them all day..I even have them when I look like I'm not ..I have them when I go to bed.. They can be dangerous and Throw me out of my chair..I hate them.. Drives me crazy!
anything they can do to calm it down brother ?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
anything they can do to calm it down brother ?
I take a tablet that calms em down a bit but they always there.. The more spasms you do the stronger your muscle gets so the spasms get stronger..
I will say it does keep my muscles in not bad condition ..like that shaking thing on the tv! Lol!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I actually get back spasms lower back where a crazy sharp pain strikes the lower back and I literally can't move like excuse the word not being rude or anything but it makes me feel paralysed

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I take a tablet that calms em down a bit but they always there.. The more spasms you do the stronger your muscle gets so the spasms get stronger..
I will say it does keep my muscles in not bad condition ..like that shaking thing on the tv! Lol!
can you chew down a bunch of vallium when its to bad ?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Being banned for equality reasons so eeee wouldn't feel vulnerable and victimised, being intolerant as I state facts rather than pc facts gets grinds my gears.
@Mr Invisible take away my ban and tag me into the debate in the trump thread I am dyinggggg!!!!!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I actually get back spasms lower back where a crazy sharp pain strikes the lower back and I literally can't move like excuse the word not being rude or anything but it makes me feel paralysed
You're not being rude at all..that's exactly what they do..they must get on your nerves too!

yearofthedog

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Being banned for equality reasons so eeee wouldn't feel vulnerable and victimised, being intolerant as I state facts rather than pc facts gets grinds my gears.
@Mr Invisible take away my ban and tag me into the debate in the trump thread I am dyinggggg!!!!!
Please tell me your on my side

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Constantly cleaning up threads because @Eeee and @Realist90 have a bitchfight, and then in my spare time trying to keep maybembye and Gotenks from killing each other.