Effective gym workouts/routines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm telling ya, 3 exercises of chest exercises mid to heavy weights max reps 6-8 sets anhiliates those titties. My god they're killling.

What are some people's most effective workouts?

P.s keep pc workouts out of here please k cool thanks

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
turn shower on hot let steam up room , jerk off in the steam .
have a smoke and a coffee fit as fuck

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
turn shower on hot let steam up room , jerk off in the steam .
have a smoke and a coffee fit as fuck
Well atleast the steam will detox your skin and get rid of the toxins from the smoke. I approve of this as it is a very anti pc workout routine hahahaha

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
dont think you can simply eliminate titties like that.

the fat in the boobies and on the gut gets shed at the same time with the reduction of fat all over the body.

my favorite routine is 30 diamond push ups straight. get those triceps burning real bad.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
dont think you can simply eliminate titties like that.

the fat in the boobies and on the gut gets shed at the same time with the reduction of fat all over the body.

my favorite routine is 30 diamond push ups straight. get those triceps burning real bad.
You've misunderstood my post lol. I don't have titties (man boobs) I have nice pecks but I refer to them as titties still haha.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You've misunderstood my post lol. I don't have titties (man boobs) I have nice pecks but I refer to them as titties still haha.

i never said you had boobs, lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well you know what you're confusing me.

Anyways what's your heaviest deadlift, flat bench, and squat?

I have fucked shoulders with naturally rooted AC joint so I havent been doing heavy bench presses.

I am 40 now and have seen so many back injuries due to one dead lift going wrong , I dont do dead lifts anymore just cos i am not getting any younger.

In short i have Indian genetics which doesnt allow me to do hard yards and lift too heavy. we are design to move mountains with our brains so yeah.

But I do a lot of body weight exercise, 100 push ups straight I can do.

I have maintained 80 kilos barbell curls , 3 sets of 5 reps for last 5 years.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have fucked shoulders with naturally rooted AC joint so I havent been doing heavy bench presses.

I am 40 now and have seen so many back injuries due to one dead lift going wrong , I dont do dead lifts anymore just cos i am not getting any younger.

In short i have Indian genetics which doesnt allow me to do hard yards and lift too heavy. we are design to move mountains with our brains so yeah.

But I do a lot of body weight exercise, 100 push ups straight I can do.

I have maintained 80 kilos barbell curls , 3 sets of 5 reps for last 5 years.
I know what you mean about genetics, us Lebos have terrible backs lol haven't you heard the saying Lebo back? We always lower back issues I think it's in the gene pool.
You should applaud yourself bro 100 push ups is not easy.
Yeah I popped a hernia in my abdomen doing deadlift when I was 21 I only started getting back into.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know what you mean about genetics, us Lebos have terrible backs lol haven't you heard the saying Lebo back? We always lower back issues I think it's in the gene pool.
You should applaud yourself bro 100 push ups is not easy.
Yeah I popped a hernia in my abdomen doing deadlift when I was 21 I only started getting back into.

i think lebbos have good genetics, yous are natural body builders , i will give you that. Only problem with lebbos is their diet with a lot of fat and oil in it. Every lebo over 40 i know has cholestrol issues.

Afghans are also who are genetically gifted, they can lift really heavy with minimum ease..

When i say afghan i mean pushtons not the mangol descents hazaras.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i think lebbos have good genetics, yous are natural body builders , i will give you that. Only problem with lebbos is their diet with a lot of fat and oil in it. Every lebo over 40 i know has cholestrol issues.

Afghans are also who are genetically gifted, they can lift really heavy with minimum ease..

When i say afghan i mean pushtons not the mangol descents hazaras.
Is that why some afghans literally look asianish? They're the descendants of genghis khan?
That guy was full blown psycho

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is that why some afghans literally look asianish? They're the descendants of genghis khan?
That guy was full blown psycho

yep the chinese looking are hazaras, descendant of genghis khan and middle eastern looking are pushtons.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
having said that the definition of the body what african blacks get with such minnimum fuss is second to none.

they dont have to work too hard to get a chizzeled body . naturally gifted these blacks.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
having said that the definition of the body what african blacks get with such minnimum fuss is second to none.

they dont have to work too hard to get a chizzeled body . naturally gifted these blacks.
Can they swim though?

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Your right, I just watched a 12 minute documentery on 3 black blokes and a white blonde chick
They are naturally gifted

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I haven't worked out into ages.
I'm a bit out of shape and last time I weighed myself I was 120kg or that's the maximum the scales could read?

If I ever do muster up the motivation to work out again I'll go with Brock Lesnars workout regime.
I mean if you're going to be jacked up, you'd want to be able to move fast.
Otherwise you'll be just another useless meathead.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Arse exercises are important.

Squeezing the cheeks together like your holding in a fart. It has a few pros.

1. Glutes of steel.
2. You can hold a shit in far longer, which is great for when the brown badger starts popping its head out of the hairy burrow, and you're 30 minutes from a public holiday on a highway!

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any suggestions for Natural weight loss or diet suppressing supplements?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Any suggestions for Natural weight loss or diet suppressing supplements?
You want the most natural way?
Fuk carbs off completely like literally completely, if you workout have a spoon of honey or something sweet before your workout but that's the only time to have some carbs/sugar.

Supplements? Any supplement that suppresses appetite will help. Look into peptides, the hcg diet plan works wonders you will strip off fat with no exercise at all, but the diet is extremely strict 500cal no higher, pretty much only 2 meals a day. But you will literally strip the fat.

Status
Not open for further replies.