Effective gym workouts/routines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol nah I'm thick skin halal water are the best lol.
Ok good haha coz we're past being offended on the kennel well most of us anyway.
There's 2 types of people, people who choose to be offended and people who choose to offend people back creating a somewhat stable friendship over the internet hahahaha

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
85kg* I'm a personal trainer I know my shit. Hhaha I'm joking about my arrogant **** attitude but it is 85kg hahha.

My body fat percentage is at a satisfactory 18%
That's ok not too bad I'm at about 16% I think ones the water is out I might hit 15%

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's ok not too bad I'm at about 16% I think ones the water is out I might hit 15%
That's good. Yeah I'm not happy at 18% 15% should be bare minimum.
At one point at my best I got to a sexy 8% pecs and abs were peaking. However my liver did. It enjoy the journey hhaha

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
That's good. Yeah I'm not happy at 18% 15% should be bare minimum.
At one point at my best I got to a sexy 8% pecs and abs were peaking. However my liver did. It enjoy the journey hhaha
I wish I can hit 8% but would be happy with 10/12%

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wish I can hit 8% but would be happy with 10/12%
10% is really good that's when you start getting true definition of the abs 8% and you really feel those lumps and see the veins in your lower gut all the way to the zeb

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
10% is really good that's when you start getting true definition of the abs 8% and you really feel those lumps and see the veins in your lower gut all the way to the zeb
Lol that's hard work

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol that's hard work
It really is, but the pay off is amazing. My diet was so strict bro literally no carbs pretty much A protein meal every 2 hours no ifs or buts I actailly left ivy half way through the night to go 7/11 to get a protein shake that's how obsessed I was hahaha

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
It really is, but the pay off is amazing. My diet was so strict bro literally no carbs pretty much A protein meal every 2 hours no ifs or buts I actailly left ivy half way through the night to go 7/11 to get a protein shake that's how obsessed I was hahaha
Lol that's good like you said it worth it.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
hahahaha .. yeah .. true that..

Still ... of all the places to put a bit of fat on.. the gut is the bastard.
You know you can't choose where to take fat off? The body decides that. Unless you take spot injection drugs or lipo auction obviously. But naturally? You can't decide no matter how hard you try to take fat from a specific place. You can tone the area which gives the illusion the fat has gone but it's still there.
#realtalk

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
You know you can't choose where to take fat off? The body decides that. Unless you take spot injection drugs or lipo auction obviously. But naturally? You can't decide no matter how hard you try to take fat from a specific place. You can tone the area which gives the illusion the fat has gone but it's still there.
#realtalk
I think everyone has the same problem with stubborn stomach fat.
The only place I have fat is my mid section.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think everyone has the same problem with stubborn stomach fat.
The only place I have fat is my mid section.
It's male genetics bro, females tend to put it on the thighs rather than the male more the upper body. My love handles are the biggest fkn bitches and that shows I may have a bit too much esteogen for a male :(

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
It's male genetics bro, females tend to put it on the thighs rather than the male more the upper body. My love handles are the biggest fkn bitches and that shows I may have a bit too much esteogen for a male :(
Isn't there tablets for esteogen?

Last edited:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Got down to 5% utilising lactic acid training

Full body workouts 4 a week mon, wed, fri, sat
Supersets of antagonist and agonist muscles
High reps
Paleo diet, caloric deficit, refeed with carbs (sweet potato, brown rice) one and a half days at the end of the week, sat and sun
8 weeks to drop from 12% to 5%, i wasnt that strict on diet

On rest days sprint for 5 minutes and then 30 min steady state cardio - use for stubborn fat and only use once your down to single digit body fat

Its a hell of a workout, you will lose muscle mass during it though

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I only tend to get into exercise when my clothes get tight. I mix cardio and moderate weights with a lot of bike riding and swimming and the occasional long bushwalk if time permits. When I was younger I also did loads of distance running. My feet aren't up to much running anymore though.

I've never seen much point in trying to get bulkier through non natural means. I'd rather know that I'm able to keep whatever muscle I've built if I didn't still have supplements available.

Status
Not open for further replies.