Everything Trump - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
From a neutral point of view i can do an exact comparison of how india got parted where predominantly muslim land became pakistan and predominantly hindu land ..well remained as india but in this case predominantly non jewish land ended up in Isreal and Isreal simply kept pushing its boundaries till todate.

the similar sceanrio would be like Pakistan not keeping their own original land since 1947 but also slowly taking over 75% or more of the current indian land making indians to either leave India or squeeze them into the land of the size of bombay.
Can you say Bombay In an Indian voice. It would make me very pleased :grinning:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It is now taken over by racist white powder cocaine haha. No but on a serious note it's not exactly fair what's happened.

you mean the racist hash is now displaced by racist cocaine?

both are dopes at the end of the day.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahaha fkn well done and well played.
seriously Pakistan -india was exactly the same situation ,well sort of

even though both countries have been at war since their creation and there is a dispute over Kashmir, yet the situation is not like Palestenian - Isreali type.

non of the countries have taken over each other territories despite 3 wars.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
seriously Pakistan -india was exactly the same situation ,well sort of

even though both countries have been at war since their creation and there is a dispute over Kashmir, yet the situation is not like Palestenian - Isreali type.

non of the countries have taken over each other territories despite 3 wars.
Hahaha just goes to show how powerful the white men are. You prob will disagree with what I'm about to say, but the Jews were given that land as a result of the holocaust pretty much, why didn't America and britian help the amenians, Assyrians reclaim their land? Why only a genocide of Jews matters?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I know Fox is conservative....that's my point.... of course the more conservative network pulled better ratings for the inauguration of a conservative than the liberal leaning networks.

I never said people should turn to alternate media as an alternative to msm.... I'm saying with the amount of crap the msm is printing these days it's best to read a wide variety of sources, whether they be mainstream, alternate, liberal or conservative. I guess it's dangerous if you're naive and can't tell facts from fantasy, but alternate sources, combined with msm sources from both sides of the political fence is the best way to find balance between blind acceptance and accepting any old hairbrained conspiracy theory as gospel....

As far as the better alternate sources go, Breitbart and Buzz Feed would be far from the top of my list. I still read articles from both though.
  • Reuters have come out and owned the image and the photographer.
  • The white house press secretary has had to retract his numbers about the metro.
  • Chris Wallace from FOX news has had a terse interview with a white house spokesman over the numbers at the inauguration.
  • The term alternate facts has been introduced.
  • The justification for large numbers for the inauguration has come from reddit from a pro-trump sub forum

Its quite evident theyre setting up and alienating their own supporters to only accept news from the white house or breitbart type alternative news sources.

And now we get a "National Day of Patriotic Devotion", the plays just keep on coming from the goebbels playbook.

And the concerning thing, his supporters are so blinded by their "team sports" that they're just ignoring the facts.

And then seeing on this thread posts of Sean Hannity, Sean fucking Hannity as a "legitimate" source, its just astounding.

The video posted of hannity had Newt Gingrich, Newt Gingrich who led the targetting of Bill Clinton, all the while Newt had some massive skeletons in his closet with how he treated his 3 past wives.

Meanwhile the SNL writer ,who tweeted about Barron Trump, has now been stood down.

Not only comparing this to using Newt Gingrich as a valid source, but we can also go to that public worker who posted about Michelle Obama being a gorilla. That public worker was stood down and resumed her work after a week.

We see who actually are the general hypocrites. Every side has the one off few who are scum and go to far but it seems to be only the one side who deny any wrong doing and have a history of intolerant moves

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahaha just goes to show how powerful the white men are. You prob will disagree with what I'm about to say, but the Jews were given that land as a result of the holocaust pretty much, why didn't America and britian help the amenians, Assyrians reclaim their land? Why only a genocide of Jews matters?

yeah and most of the people even muslims dont know that that the brits gave 1/4th of the land to muslims in india when majority of the Muslim scholars of India were against the division, just like the true jew were and are against the creation of isreal.

http://defence.pk/threads/ulema-and-pakistan-movement.305745/

every since the division of India , both Pakistan and India have been the biggest buyers of weapons on the planet.

I wonder if the India wasnt divided we would have been back to our glory days of the past.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

also I dont disagree with what you say, jews were killed and maasacered in europe but they were given the land in middle east.

fuck how does that work?

shouldnt they be getting the land somewhere in Europe where majority of the current isrealis have come from, lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
also I dont disagree with what you say, jews were killed and maasacered in europe but they were given the land in middle east.

fuck how does that work?

shouldnt they be getting the land somewhere in Europe where majority of the current isrealis have come from, lol
I'm more talking about land being given to the Christian amenians and Assyrians from being genocided. No one helped them or gave anything back to them. Armenia doesn't really even exist anymore does it?

But yeah about the true Jews I have heard a lot of Jews say that they're meant to be spread all over the world and not given a state. I forget exactly how they said it but yeah.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm more talking about land being given to the Christian amenians and Assyrians from being genocided. No one helped them or gave anything back to them. Armenia doesn't really even exist anymore does it?

But yeah about the true Jews I have heard a lot of Jews say that they're meant to be spread all over the world and not given a state. I forget exactly how they said it but yeah.

for me both Isreal and Pakistan are the same and shouldnt have happened.

world would have been a much better place.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

when was the last armenian or assyrian state existed anyway?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
when was the last armenian or assyrian state existed anyway?
Not sure about Assyria but amenia was around until turkey killed them. I'm just saying why weren't they given land back and compensated for what the ottomans did. Which was on par of what the nazis did to the Jews. I'm against all genocides no matter who the victim is but I'm not for double standards on which people are more important than others

DroidDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
its quiet simple from this time line of ever diminishing Palestinian land

Plenty of maps like this all over the net, i don't believe any from either side. The beauty of not being muslim or jewish is i sit on the fence when it comes facts and take an unbiased view. I am very interested in history!

My studies so far indicated that the arabs of palestine have no language, religion or general culture that distinguishes them significantly and that the arabs of palestine never exercised national sovereignty in the country in which they lived. I also found there is no such thing as a Palestinian people, or a palestinian culture, or a palestinian language, or a palestinian history. Rather they have adopted arab culture, arabic language and arab history.

Back in the day Palestine included both modern day israel and jordan both arab and jewish residents of this area were referred to as palestinians. Before 1948, those who were called (and called themselves) Palestinians were jews, not Arabs this is why i am skeptical !!

Anyway it's a very interesting subject and probably should not be discussed in this thread, i have never found anyone unbiased like myself to discuss it with. Im off to work.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure about Assyria but amenia was around until turkey killed them. I'm just saying why weren't they given land back and compensated for what the ottomans did. Which was on par of what the nazis did to the Jews. I'm against all genocides no matter who the victim is but I'm not for double standards on which people are more important than others
yeah true, if jews could get a state then all other persecuted groups can do as well by that definition.

did ottamans displaced the armenians from their homeland or only killed them due to some conflict as they thought armenians were supporting the enemies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yeah true, if jews could get a state then all other persecuted groups can do as well by that definition.

did ottamans displaced the armenians from their homeland or only killed them due to some conflict as they thought armenians were supporting the enemies.
They displaced them bro and they weren't even enemies to them. The ottomans took asavtange over Christian nations killing each other lmao claiming their side is the true Christians side and the ottomans were like cool we'all just go and kill a few million Armenian Christians and get them out of the land.
It wouldn't have been a genocide if the Armenians were at war with them, that would have just been a death toll coz war brings a death toll but coz the Armenians weren't fighting them they were being exterminated for religious reasons it became genocide which turkey fails to acknowledge.
It's just like the Christian Serbs genociding the Bosnian Muslims pathetic what happened there

Status
Not open for further replies.