Haslers future will be decided on friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think unless we get someone decent like kevin walters in 2017 give dymock the reins for 1 year as a trial

N

Natboy

Why does anyone here give a flying fuck if we have to pay Des out?
His salary isn't part of our celery cap.
The board will make it happen.
Since this thread was created desperados have put half of his contract in the pokies at the leagues club!

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure Hagan is the answer he hasn't coached NRL for over 10 years and I'm pretty sure he had to stop because he had a serious heart condition.
Shows how much fkn idea he has.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'd be alot more comfortable finishing bottom four with a new coach with a new style, promoting some juniors and showing some signs that things are growing then plodding our way to the top 8 with Des and getting bundled out in the first final.
me too

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dymock knocked back the full time gig as early as Monday

Hollbrook Cleary and potter being spoken too once Hasler shit is sorted

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I wonder why Dymock knocked it back?

N

Natboy

Oh god help us then. I'd tolerate Cleary.
Maybe Dymock is trying to show loyalty to Des in case he keeps his job

Superuber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks letting Des go is going to help has rocks in their heads. Letting him go in 2nd week in October without a appropriate alternative is completely writing off next season before they even start pre-season.
The amount of work and planning behind pre-season for a new coach and his staff to organise within 4 weeks before preseason starts is stupid.

Also people who don't renew their membership because of castle, Des or the 7th placing this year are truly not supports of the team.. Through thick and thin you never walk away!
Membership doesn't make you a better supporter, just someone who prefers to watch games live and have pre booked seats.
This is not about support but a protest vote

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh god help us then. I'd tolerate Cleary.
Maybe Dymock is trying to show loyalty to Des in case he keeps his job

Dymock doesnt have to show loyalty to Des.

when there was no Des there was Dymock.

and it would be the same when there will be no Des i.e next week.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I just cant believe how many bulldogs fans on face book want Des to stay.

The delusionals still think he is the Messiah who got us to 2 GF in last 4 years.

FMD... no wonder we are the laughing stock of the league.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I just cant believe how many bulldogs fans on face book want Des to stay.

The delusionals still think he is the Messiah who got us to 2 GF in last 4 years.

FMD... no wonder we are the laughing stock of the league.
I think it's the fear of the unknown with a new coach. We might go worse, we might win the fucker lol

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
All I can say is meh...

I'm sure des is smart enough to get a new game plan and start attacking.. if the pressure is on him to change our attack then i dont mind him staying because I believe he can do it

If he goes I don't care either

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Remember when the media hyped we were getting Tedesco?
Remember when the media hyped we were getting Foran?
Remember when the media hyped we were getting Folau?
Remember when the media hyped we were sacking Hasler?

Saturday morning, we wake up, and nothing will be changed at the club. I'm reasonably confident of this.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My view on Hasler is he needs to go. For the following reasons:

- Playing style. We have played the same now for 5 years. 2012 was off the back of a freak player who had a freak year, 2014 was lucky and a fluke run. We haven't evolved, we don't try anything new. Same old boring forward dominated play.

- Recruitment and retention. We have released Taupau, Ennis, Pritchard, Cook, Finucane, Barba, Hodkinson, Lafai, Inu, Sezer, and many others. You only have to look at Ennis to see how Hasler has restricted players. Our recruitment has been poor. Our big signing has been Trex which was a massive fail. Foran rejected us numerous times. We still don't have a FB and HB which has been a problem for 3 years.

- People say we make the 8 every year he's been here. Happy with that? Then get the fuck out. As Bulldogs fans we demand success, we expect success. Look at each years series after 2012. Smashed week 1 in 2013 after letting the cancer that ruined our season play that game. Fluked 2014, after losing 9 of 11 leading into finals. 2015, struggled to beat a crappy dragons team, then got pumped in week 2. This year was a disaster. In the top 4, lose 4 in a row, the last loss a smashing in week 1.

Our style is outdated, our game plan is rubbish. We need new blood. Goodbye Des!

Status
Not open for further replies.