bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope we don't live to regret this.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Whoa! How about Cleary? Or even Tooves..or too much Manly?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeh true.

If I was the club id lock everything up.. Data, software anything and everything. He will rip the guts out
Exactly. He looks like the vindictive type.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A contract is a voluntary arrangement between two or more parties that is enforceable at law as a binding legal agreement. Contract is a branch of the law of obligations in jurisdictions of the civil law tradition.

A contract arises when the parties agree that there is an agreement. Formation of a contract generally requires an offer, acceptance, consideration, and a mutual intent to be bound. Each party to a contract must have capacity to enter the agreement. Minors, intoxicated persons, and those under a mental affliction may have insufficient capacity to enter a contract. Some types of contracts may require formalities, such as a memorialization in writing.

If Hasler agrees to the terms then what bull are you on about. It will be a voluntary agreement and if the what's agreed to is not achieved than the actions that are also agreed to will be implemented.

The problems occur when either party deviates from the terms, that is a contract.
Great we have a google lawyer

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well since he officially knocked back dragons, I thought he is headed to us at some point.
Do you think he'd be good? I do.. I edited in Tooves..what do you think of him?

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People are scared of not making the eight without him. Fu€k him, other first year coaches are winning premierships.
Well, I am all for Des being sacked, but I want another coach lined up.

We're dead set sitters for top 8 next year and I can guarantee that the place will implode if we don't make it.

But we gotta rebuild.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Do you think he'd be good? I do.. I edited in Tooves..what do you think of him?
It's a bit of a pickle brother. I'd like to see a coach who will let our players, especially our spine, play. If he fails then he should be given a chance to build the team he wants and see how he goes.

I admit I put shit on our spine because under des they are shit. Seeing what happened to Ennis, id gladly give our spine a chance under a new coach and not a dictator.

Des built this team and looks like he restricts it.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's a bit of a pickle brother. I'd like to see a coach who will let our players, especially our spine, play. If he fails then he should be given a chance to build the team he wants and see how he goes.

I admit I put shit on our spine because under des they are shit. Seeing what happened to Ennis, if gladly give our spine a chance under a new coach and not a dictator.

Des built this team and looks like he restricts it.
100% with you bro..

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let's not get too excited just yet that report didn't really tell us much we didn't already know and Des is the tightest man in the world when it comes to money I don't think he's going to walk that easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.