Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone heard the new king 810 album? Fucking love those dudes.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
New Wovenwar.... pretty decent.. If you enjoy their their first album is EXCELLENT!!
Reminds me of a cross between InFlames (before they grew vags and went radio friendly) and early Deftones.

Some metal for FUCK YEAH Friday!!

and not to be forgotten... FACE PAINT FRIDAY!!!! This sort of stuff cracks me up !!

and finishing off with this absolute farkn cracker from Unearth with a godlike solo... annd a lead singer trying his best to look like Peter Dinklage.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
New Wovenwar.... pretty decent.. If you enjoy their their first album is EXCELLENT!!
Reminds me of a cross between InFlames (before they grew vags and went radio friendly) and early Deftones.

Some metal for FUCK YEAH Friday!!
asphyx all the way son. \m/

speaking of, bolt thrower (whom asphyx singer did vocals for a bit) have officially broken up :( but the good news is karl willetts is in a new band called memoriam...

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
also, last night i visited hellfest's page to see if any updates for ticket sales (oh yeah baby, i gotta go) and they had this track playing on the main page. theyre called king dude and its a mix between johnny cash/nick cave/new wave/sludge. its eerie sounding...

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Was having some serious motivation issues over the weekend with a bunch of things, one hit of this and then the rest of "How Will I Laugh...." changed all that.

That Riff.....

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Metal Sunday .... 3 different types of metal here.

VIDEO 1 - "Power Metal" - Not sure how I feel about the first video, almost power rock.. but I like it. Lead singer looks like Johnny Depp!

VIDEO 2 - "Power Metal" - Group singalong time!!! Have posted one of their other tracks previously Very "300-esque" clip. Great track. Check out the rather unusual rhythm guitar.

VIDEO 3 & 4 - "Black Metal" - Dani Filth's lissssssssssp ith offputting, and the face paint getup could be done without (ditto the metal "dance moves") as it comes across as really lame to an otherwise decent band. Musically pretty decent. That riff at 2:55 is wicked in first video.
Oh and the drummer in clip 4 ... reminds me of this..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Blabbermouth doest give ratings below 8.5 lol
Yep. It's like Metal Injection and their reviews:

"Sure to many this may sound like 60 minutes of a constant drill with no variation, but we think it's a metal masterpiece"

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
ah shit, i just realised by the comments its steve hughes on drums. nice.
Yeah they also had the drummer from front end loader for a bit i remember seeing them with impaled nazarene at the globe lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
New Metallica song

Gotta say that I'm really starting to look forward to this album. This song has decent riffs, excellent solos, some classic Metallica sound mixed with a bit of a new melodic death influence.

This sounds like what they were trying to do with Load but failed to do.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
New Dillinger track is so fucking good.