Not open for further replies.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Thanks for your feedback,

I assure you Des and the football staff are striving to make the game day the best experience in the NRL.

Contact our membership team to donate a membership to a starving child in Cambodia.

Thanks,

Blogging with the hog

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Seriously when is the board elections? Anyone know?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Like I said in the other thread a woman can't do a mans job. Feminists come the fuk at me bitches got no balls to handle des. As much as we hate Greenberg he is about results not the fkn Africans free houses and memberships. He would be getting rid of Des or put him on notice by now.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't bother their scrating each other's back

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Il put my hand up for flogging with the boss

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Like I said in the other thread a woman can't do a mans job. Feminists come the fuk at me bitches got no balls to handle des. As much as we hate Greenberg he is about results not the fkn Africans free houses and memberships. He would be getting rid of Des or put him on notice by now.
Yahoo and HP got a female CEO and both companies got driven into the ground. Time to get someone who isn't soft.

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't blame Ralene I blame the board. My question is how do you become a voting member of the club ???

Reactions: GDR

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Yahoo and HP got a female CEO and both companies got driven into the ground. Time to get someone who isn't soft.
Holy shit that is the funniest post ever. LMFAO.

That's exactly what's happening to us: getting driven into the ground.

SOS Greenberg.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
She just doesn't want to win a grandfinal because she would have to shave her head...........never mind

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Raelene had better own up and be accountable for this mess of a season on the field.

I don't want anymore fluffy statements abouts African memberships and work in the community. Tell us what you're going to about the sub standard performance of our NRL team.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Raelene had better own up and be accountable for this mess of a season on the field.

I don't want anymore fluffy statements abouts African memberships and work in the community. Tell us what you're going to about the sub standard performance of our NRL team.
Dusted in week one of the finals is still a successful season to the ****. In her eyes we're still 'better' than 9 other teams in the comp...

Status
Not open for further replies.