FINALS Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Pathetic refereeing once again, let raider got away with every thing

well done Mick Ennis

Raiders are gonna smoke us next week even if we win tomorrow.
we can beat them, notice how they were shut down and needed a lucky try and penalty to score 14pts

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Barba, Ennis, Gallen and their dope of a coach, I could never be happy a team with those people winning a game. And their typical bandwagon "the shire" fans. Anyone cheering for the sharks needs their head read.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
we can beat them, notice how they were shut down and needed a lucky try and penalty to score 14pts

yeah unless you havent noticed we cant score more than a try and that too if we are lucky.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Barba, Ennis, Gallen and their dope of a coach, I could never be happy a team with those people winning a game. And their typical bandwagon "the shire" fans. Anyone cheering for the sharks needs their head read.
Spot on,, any dogs fan cheering for a team with barba in it needs there head read! He is the up most of grubs, and a piece of shit! Deserves broken ankles

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Mate the faders have the most bandwagon fans in the comp right now

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Great win by Cronulla.
They hung tough after all Canberra first 30 minutes.
I was glad they won.
Referees allowing Canberra to wrestle and lay over players in the ruck is a fucking joke?
Refereeing in the NRL is a fucking disgrace!!!
They need to make the same calls in minute 1 as they do in minute 78.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

cant see Ricky winning too. Ennis the club legend is with sharks now so i can take sharks more than raiders.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
yeah unless you havent noticed we cant score more than a try and that too if we are lucky.
so we are prepared for that sort of game and canberra will be shocked because their stuff isnt working anymore

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If I was a Canberra fan I would be disgusted with that 2nd half performance. Honestly that 2nd half reminded me of our attack at its very worst. Baptiste gets tackled on the last with an over lap. Canberra totally lost the plot, poor game management from Sezer and Williams who disappeared in the 2nd half when they had to step up and make up for the loss of Hodgson

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
so we are prepared for that sort of game and canberra will be shocked because their stuff isnt working anymore

you know this was the loss canberra had after a very long time, they were due for one.

Hodgson going out with 30 to go was a big blow.

they are point scoring machine and we cant score in a brothel.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
cant see Ricky winning too. Ennis the club legend is with sharks now so i can take sharks more than raiders.
Would much rather see Ricky win then a team with Barba and Ennis.

I swear some of our fans crack me up. Giving Ennis a standing ovation at Belmore, he left the club to play another one extra year elsewhere. Inside he must laugh at how gullible bulldogs fans are for still loving him.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no way Hasler would of changed structure during play ( Flanagan giving Townsend the hook)

Paid off

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The nrl should just change the name of the rule "7 tackle set" to:

Instant momentum swing - do not kick the ball dead

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Good fighting spirit from the sharks can't argue with that ,goes to show the old saying of defence wins finals

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

I swear some of our fans crack me up. Giving Ennis a standing ovation at Belmore, he left the club to play another one extra year elsewhere. Inside he must laugh at how gullible bulldogs fans are for still loving him.

he bled blue n white , he didnt leave our cancer of a coach made him leave and pushed him out..

Not his fault. I dont give a fuck about Barba nor sharks.

I would like to see Ennis win a premiership when we lose tomorrow.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

I agree any player that goes elsewhere really in nrl regardless of circumstances dead to me

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
The right side of canberra didn't touch the ball in the second half.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
he bled blue n white , he didnt leave our cancer of a coach made him leave and pushed him out..

Not his fault. I dont give a fuck about Barba nor sharks.

I would like to see Ennis win a premiership when we lose tomorrow.
Des would look like a complete fool if Ennis went on to win a premiership with the Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.