Round 25 - Dogs vs Cowboys - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Every team even parrascum Rush and bash jt out of the game
On the other hand we roll out the red carpet and give him forever to aim his kicks and or options
Plus Morgan has had 3 mom performances against us in a row

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where are our poibts going to cone from? Ffs when will hasler recruit some decent backs......

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It is games like tonight when a team has a key player missing, that the better coaches SHOW they are worth the big money by tweaking a team's structure to something completely different and not expected by the opposition. Hasler has done this before when he played TREX in the halves and we won the game, (I was overseas at the time and can't remember the exact game), but it was certainly an out of left field plan B.

Tonight I think the ONLY player we have who can play a smiliar role to Kasiano is Klemmer. As others have said he has not dominated recently and he hasn't been offloading much either. Is tonight the time to start him on the bench and play him 20 minutes either side of half time, when the Cowboys are also using their bench which as others have said is not that good? Question is who then starts at lock (or the 3rd prop as it seems to be these days). Do we start with Browne or Fualalo and just get him to block up the middle until Klemmer comes on, or do we put Eastwood back there and start RFM, before Klemm and TREX come on in the period before half time to provide impact.

The other thing I would like to see when Klemm comes on is Bmoz switching with Hoppa, and sniffing around the ruck looking for an offload.

I would also like to see JJ in Thurston's hip pocket. Tackle him hard whether he passes the ball or throws his trademark dummy.

Tonight our normal game plan will not work. Hasler has to earn his money tonight, not just try and bore them out of it. Potentially based on recent bench rotations we are playing a 15 man squad tonight with RFM not used last week, and Danny rarely on for more than 15 minutes. If we just use 15 players tonight, and expect to use our bore fest tactics, it is game over.

THOUGHTS.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
My hope is that the team goes
"SHIT WE DON"T HAVE KAS TO CARRY US" and as such realise they actually need to perform better.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'll tell ya what would be good, if mybe was first receiver a few times. We have seen how good his short kicking game is so maybe we can tire the cows.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Where are our poibts going to cone from? Ffs when will hasler recruit some decent backs......
Apparently we are chasing Oldfield lol. Another ex Manly player and reserve grader. Thats all he looks to sign as he would rather overpay the forwards at our club than throw big $$$ at key attacking players.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Apparently we are chasing Oldfield lol. Another ex Manly player and reserve grader. Thats all he looks to sign as he would rather overpay the forwards at our club than throw big $$$ at key attacking players.
Can you get a link?

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Josh Jackson is the man! Put him on a mission to shut down JT and that has a huge effect on the game!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Can't go to game tonight spewing my son is very sick.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
My confidence before the game has never been that low..... not even during 2008 with our C team of the D category.

the feeling is like you are standing in the firing line of a pendulum , you can see the load is heavy, you can see its coming from great height, you know you cant do anything about it, you know it is gonna smash your nuts and it is a fucken loooooong wait.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
My confidence before the game has never been that low..... not even during 2008 with our C team of the D category.

the feeling is like you are standing in the firing line of a pendulum , you can see the load is heavy, you can see its coming from great height, you know you cant do anything about it, you know it is gonna smash your nuts and it is a fucken loooooong wait.
Well don't watch I'll just let you know the score at the end of the game.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well don't watch I'll just let you know the score at the end of the game.

i will still fucken watch it, cos i am stupid bulldogs fan who spends hours on the kennel.

hope your son gets better habib.

Status
Not open for further replies.