Paranormal Discussion thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
You wanna see messed up things, go to prince Henry hospital in little bay. The thing has been abandoned for years, and many paranormal things happen there.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm very much a man of science as well, I'd like to think that everything has a scientific explanation, but I find it hard to explain some of the things I've experienced.

I have a few stories that have stuck with me over the years and have been very hard to forget.
First time I ever seen something inexpiable was in my early teens, laying in bed one night, looked up and seen a solid dark figure standing in my doorway. Couldn't have been a shadow because the hall way light was right on top of it outside my door.
I stared at it for a few seconds before saying, "fuck off, I'm trying to sleep", then put my head down on my pillow. My mum yelled out from her room to find out who I was speaking to, so I put my head up to see if it was still there but it had gone.

Now I must add, my mum had spent many years telling me she would see figures walking around the house at nights. It started getting weird when she would tell us she would catch them doing shit at night, for example, she got up to find one huddled over at my computer one night, the next day I went to turn it on and it just blew up. Coincidence? I fucking hope so...

Now, that wasn't the only time I had seen shit like that, but I've always passed it off as my imagination. Recently though, for the past few months, I see figures around my house on a daily basis. I've kept it to myself, but since the threads been opened.. why the fuck not tell it now ay... Even though I know I'm not hallucinating or imagining this shit, I've been going through the days just telling myself I'm probably just going crazy and eventually it'll either stop or I'll just snap. Either way, all is good.. :P So far I've seen a little girl playing in my living room, a large black figure follow me everywhere in the house and a women who keeps randomly popping up and disappearing. I'm fucking tripping balls.

Any solutions? Meds? Ghostbusters? Burn the house down?
Had a close friend who's house was haunted , blinds moved up n down by themselves, dark shadows on her ceiling, voices ,it even imitated breathing sounds. I witnessed a couple of things
Anyhow we went to a clarevoyanyt who picked it up.

She said her house is always full of people ,which it was , (we'd meet there before and after going out every weekend plus her parents always had people over .the clarevoyant reckons a busy household attracts potergeists.

She moved out a few years later and it settled right down.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You wanna see messed up things, go to prince Henry hospital in little bay. The thing has been abandoned for years, and many paranormal things happen there.
It's pretty sad to think that people are lost between dimensions.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Had a close friend who's house was haunted , blinds moved up n down by themselves, dark shadows on her ceiling, voices ,it even imitated breathing sounds. I witnessed a couple of things
Anyhow we went to a clarevoyanyt who picked it up.

She said her house is always full of people ,which it was , (we'd meet there before and after going out every weekend plus her parents always had people over .the clarevoyant reckons a busy household attracts potergeists.

She moved out a few years later and it settled right down.
That's odd, cause 70% of the day no on is home, and everyone knows I'm a sack of shit when it comes to visitors, people rarely come around.
Now that you mentioned the voices and so on, I've heard childrens voices a fair bit. That's probably what freaks me out, I shrug everything else off and carry on, but voices of kids scares the absolute shitte out of me.

I still remember one night late last year/start of this year, I was laying in bed by myself, wife had gone out with her friends and the kids were at the in-laws.
There was a sound coming from behind the bed, I quickly looked behind the bed, under the bed.. everywhere, there was nothing to be seen. The scratching sounds kept going. I finally pin pointed the sound to the wall next to my wifes side of the bed.
After listening to it for a bit trying to figure out if it was a possum or rat (it was too loud to be either) I just decided to grab a screw driver and shove it into the wall a dozen or so times and deal with the bloody aftermath the next day.
After the first few stabs the scratching continued, it finally stopped after a little while and I went to sleep.

Fast forward to last month....

We've been renovating recently and last month I decided to knock down part of that wall dividing the master bedroom and the room behind it. Exactly where the scratching was coming from. As I cut out the plaster I prepared myself for what was in store behind it... Nothing. There was fucking nothing there.
I took all the plaster off to see how anything could get into the wall and there wasn't a single access point. No holes, no voids, the wall meets up with the ceiling joist which means nothing can get in from the top of it, and with the way the walls built, it's impossible for anything to come through the bottom of it.

Now wtf was scratching at the walls?

(PS it happened again a while later in another room, but the scratching was coming from under the floor board I was standing on.)
I'm starting to wish it is just rodents, I'd rather have to call a pest controller rather than Bill Murray & Dan Akroyd.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's odd, cause 70% of the day no on is home, and everyone knows I'm a sack of shit when it comes to visitors, people rarely come around.
Now that you mentioned the voices and so on, I've heard childrens voices a fair bit. That's probably what freaks me out, I shrug everything else off and carry on, but voices of kids scares the absolute shitte out of me.

I still remember one night late last year/start of this year, I was laying in bed by myself, wife had gone out with her friends and the kids were at the in-laws.
There was a sound coming from behind the bed, I quickly looked behind the bed, under the bed.. everywhere, there was nothing to be seen. The scratching sounds kept going. I finally pin pointed the sound to the wall next to my wifes side of the bed.
After listening to it for a bit trying to figure out if it was a possum or rat (it was too loud to be either) I just decided to grab a screw driver and shove it into the wall a dozen or so times and deal with the bloody aftermath the next day.
After the first few stabs the scratching continued, it finally stopped after a little while and I went to sleep.

Fast forward to last month....

We've been renovating recently and last month I decided to knock down part of that wall dividing the master bedroom and the room behind it. Exactly where the scratching was coming from. As I cut out the plaster I prepared myself for what was in store behind it... Nothing. There was fucking nothing there.
I took all the plaster off to see how anything could get into the wall and there wasn't a single access point. No holes, no voids, the wall meets up with the ceiling joist which means nothing can get in from the top of it, and with the way the walls built, it's impossible for anything to come through the bottom of it.

Now wtf was scratching at the walls?

(PS it happened again a while later in another room, but the scratching was coming from under the floor board I was standing on.)
I'm starting to wish it is just rodents, I'd rather have to call a pest controller rather than Bill Murray & Dan Akroyd.
Scratching sounds are ceepy but could well be a rats or mice so I wouldn't worry about it too much.
My bedroom used to be on top of the cellar and Id hear so many noises coming from there overnight but I got a tv for my room and it solved the problem.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Scratching sounds are ceepy but could well be a rats or mice so I wouldn't worry about it too much.
My bedroom used to be on top of the cellar and Id hear so many noises coming from there overnight but I got a tv for my room and it solved the problem.
That's the thing, the wall plaster doesn't go up to the ceiling, the bottom of it is a 45mm hardwood length running under all the studs. There wasn't a single hole or crevice in any of the studs or any of the timber for something to crawl through to get into the wall.. and since it's on the second level, if there was something under the floor, we'd hear it walking on the ceiling plaster whilst downstairs.

I need to move to America where you can sleep with a loaded gun next to you.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's the thing, the wall plaster doesn't go up to the ceiling, the bottom of it is a 45mm hardwood length running under all the studs. There wasn't a single hole or crevice in any of the studs or any of the timber for something to crawl through to get into the wall.. and since it's on the second level, if there was something under the floor, we'd hear it walking on the ceiling plaster whilst downstairs.

I'm a massive chicken , I know what you're saying I'm just trying to brush it off as something else.

I just remembered what to do in these situations , you pray and ask for protection. You also ask them to leave you alone and to go to the light.

Ps don't think a gun is going to be very effective in this situation maybe some green sludge

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

Lol@move to America!
Move to Texas or Arkansas.
I've heard you can legally own a 50 cal in those states?

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol@move to America!
Move to Texas or Arkansas.
I've heard you can legally own a 50 cal in those states?
I can legally own a 50cal here too.
They had 50cals on special for just under 5grand last year, If I had a spare 5grand I would have got it for shits and giggles and to be able to say I own a 50cal but they're too heavy and I'd only be able to use it at the range.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I can legally own a 50cal here too.
They had 50cals on special for just under 5grand last year, If I had a spare 5grand I would have got it for shits and giggles and to be able to say I own a 50cal but they're too heavy and I'd only be able to use it at the range.
Exactly where in Texas you,would be able to flaunt it around Walmart provided you have an open carry permit.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
only if they can reproduce , so a transgender mutation is self limiting in the course of evolution
Yep, but it could be evolution's answer to over population.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
All this spooky talk has inspired me to make a coffin coffee table

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
From a neurological stand point a consciousness couldn't exist without a mind. They found evidence of this due to brain injury completely changing a person, which is why neurologists rarely believe in the afterlife or ghosts. That said, supernatural is supernatural for a reason. It's beyond explanation.

But think of it this way. Maybe ghosts aren't dead people, maybe they are astral projections of people who are alive and very talented, or people who are very powerful but are doing it by accident while dreaming.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
All this spooky talk has inspired me to make a coffin coffee table
On a semi-related note, we were at Costco the other day and noticed that they sell coffins now. The Mrs took a photo of the coffins and put them up on Facebook. A few minutes later her dad called to tell her that her uncle passed away. Freaky timing.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
On a semi-related note, we were at Costco the other day and noticed that they sell coffins now. The Mrs took a photo of the coffins and put them up on Facebook. A few minutes later her dad called to tell her that her uncle passed away. Freaky timing.
BTW, Sorry for your wife's loss. A friend of mine posted this on FB. Not sure if he took it himself, or its just a viral photo going around.

Status
Not open for further replies.