Cheese bottom or top?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There's a place near the metro in city that does pizza and kebab they use the kebab meat on the meatlovers slices are huge and cheap and make my willy tingle when i eat it

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There's a place near the metro in city that does pizza and kebab they use the kebab meat on the meatlovers slices are huge and cheap and make my willy tingle when i eat it
Is that the hole in the wall that's open until about 3am and charges like $10 per slice?

They're pretty decent Leb pizzas

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is that the hole in the wall that's open until about 3am and charges like $10 per slice?

They're pretty decent Leb pizzas
Yeah but its like 3 slices for 10 bucks id go there on a day trip just to get some

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Yeah let's turn this into post your favourite pizza joint thread..

Scarfos - Dulwich Hill
Monte Carlo - Riverwood
Napoli In Bocca - Haberfield

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah let's turn this into post your favourite pizza joint thread..

Scarfos - Dulwich Hill
Monte Carlo - Riverwood
Napoli In Bocca - Haberfield
La'fornaia, Connell park.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hilltop Oven Lebanese Pizza

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
My Nonna made crazy calzone and pizza. It is shit that I can't find anywhere here that makes anything close to it.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My Nonna made crazy calzone and pizza. It is shit that I can't find anywhere here that makes anything close to it.
There's nothing like homemade pizza straight outta the clay ovens.
Very simple toppings like garlic / oil and sprigs of rosemary or tomatoes, olive oil and basil with just a sprinkle of mozzarella.
Potato pizza was another nice one.
Unless you're an Italian with refined taste buds you couldn't possibly appreciate the simple flavours.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Why not have cheese on top and bottom.
TC brother usually do that and it's awsome.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There's nothing like homemade pizza straight outta the clay ovens.
Very simple toppings like garlic / oil and sprigs of rosemary or tomatoes, olive oil and basil with just a sprinkle of mozzarella.
Potato pizza was another nice one.
Unless you're an Italian with refined taste buds you couldn't possibly appreciate the simple flavours.
One of my favourite pizzas to make is just thinly sliced potato with salt, pepper, olive oil and a few sprigs of rosemary. When you take it out of the oven throw on a few very thin slices of prosciutto and let it rest for a few minutes. Then serve it with some rocket on top and occasionally some shaved parmisen.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One of my favourite pizzas to make is just thinly sliced potato with salt, pepper, olive oil and a few sprigs of rosemary. When you take it out of the oven throw on a few very thin slices of prosciutto and let it rest for a few minutes. Then serve it with some rocket on top and occasionally some shaved parmisen.
Yummm

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I had it both. Having it on the bottom allows the other topings to melt into the cheese, and having the cheese on top allows it to melt over the topics. Either way it's heaps nice.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yum. But I would have lamb and potato instead of prosciutto.

And for me, the more cheese the better. So I vote top and bottom.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lambs brain ,chirozo , bacon , chicken , mince red onion , salami , goat , deer , crocodile and emu with bbq sauce and cheese meatlovers from hell and you will be farting like a pregnant hippo

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
There's a pizzeria in Croydon Park I used to go to heaps calls Renes' that make awesome pizza - especially ones with meat on them. I don't go there much now because I don't have time but would highly recommend it.

http://www.renespizzeria.com.au/

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Rocco's pizza at St Clair do awesome pizzas and calzones.
I refuse to eat in there on my own though because the brothers are smart ass little eyetie fucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.