The "R U OK ?" Thread

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hope you find the homeless **** and ask him if he wears tin cans first shoes and if his wife uses muffins as tampons lol
Bahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha
Found 3 ***** in a unregistered car on my stake out .ill walk the boy home tomorrow arvo if i get confirmation it was one of em game on lol

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have done 9 tests so far and apparently I have another 14 to go. Not including weekly blood tests and chest x-rays.
A tough assignment for you but hang tough. Just keep ticking them off and use that as the benchmark on your road to the transplant.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good evening, hope all who are having a tough time are hanging in there and that things will turn around and a little ray of sunshine ( great name for a song by the way) will pop its head up and spread some joy. Goodness knows of late we could all do with some.

On a serious note though , I hate to be the bearer of negative news but poor old DB is doing it really tough at the moment. A couple of text messages today really rocked me and without stating the exact nature of the problems let's just say his morale is very low and he is significantly struggling health wise, with a few new problems for him to overcome, meaning perhaps another lengthy stay in hospital. Like Assassin his battle is a constant one and he has a tough balancing act trying to keep himself in good enough health to get the transplant. A miracle that both guys have come this far and I hope and pray that their efforts are rewarded in a positive way very soon.

I have passed on your messages of encouragement, letting him know that we are thinking of him. I shall keep you posted of any further news.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm actually saddened about this news Dogluva.

My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Sad news re DB.. I know the medication he was on was causing him some issues. Wishing him all the best.

Good evening, hope all who are having a tough time are hanging in there and that things will turn around and a little ray of sunshine ( great name for a song by the way) will pop its head up and spread some joy. Goodness knows of late we could all do with some.
Found out today that first run of chemo has worked on my grandfather, and the myloma has been halted from progression. They are excited about the new few courses of chemo and hope it may regress it.

They are talking of moving him to rehab hospital soon and then he needs to work out where he wants to live in the future.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sad news re DB.. I know the medication he was on was causing him some issues. Wishing him all the best.

Found out today that first run of chemo has worked on my grandfather, and the myloma has been halted from progression. They are excited about the new few courses of chemo and hope it may regress it.

They are talking of moving him to rehab hospital soon and then he needs to work out where he wants to live in the future.
That's promising news.
To quote my mum ' after the storm comes the rainbow'
Lets hope the storm passes quickly for @Drop Bear too.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

On a serious note though , I hate to be the bearer of negative news but poor old DB is doing it really tough at the moment. A couple of text messages today really rocked me and without stating the exact nature of the problems let's just say his morale is very low and he is significantly struggling health wise, with a few new problems for him to overcome, meaning perhaps another lengthy stay in hospital. Like Assassin his battle is a constant one and he has a tough balancing act trying to keep himself in good enough health to get the transplant. A miracle that both guys have come this far and I hope and pray that their efforts are rewarded in a positive way very soon.

I have passed on your messages of encouragement, letting him know that we are thinking of him. I shall keep you posted of any further news.
Lets get him a parra jeresy signed by the kennel

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm actually saddened about this news Dogluva.

My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.
I think we all are saddened and I can assure you I am certainly asking for some help for him and his. Reality check for us all.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's promising news.
To quote my mum ' after the storm comes the rainbow'
Lets hope the storm passes quickly for @Drop Bear too.
Beautiful sentiments Wolfie.

DB is one tough hombre and I am sure he is fighting this with everything he has. Physically at the moment he is poor but I am worried about the mental part of it too. As Assassin will no doubt attest, that particular aspect of his situation is certainly as worrying. Positivity helps with recovery and I am sending positive thoughts his way that's for sure.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

That is absolutely fantastic news. Any positivity in his situation is a massive bonus. More power to him and the Drs. who are treating him. Quality of time is important for him and gives him some hope.

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Great news Mr I

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Beautiful sentiments Wolfie.

DB is one tough hombre and I am sure he is fighting this with everything he has. Physically at the moment he is poor but I am worried about the mental part of it too. As Assassin will no doubt attest, that particular aspect of his situation is certainly as worrying. Positivity helps with recovery and I am sending positive thoughts his way that's for sure.
Damn right!!! Control the mind..the body will follow..

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
It's funny how guys say "I'm sick of every **** talking shit".
You people who say that all the time, how come you aren't sick of yourself then?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I get sick of myself as well
i had friend complaining about his friends talking shit about the other and then when they meet up they are buying drinks and backslapping each other!
Then he continues to hang out with them.
I have had run ins with this fuckhead before, we were meant to go out, he was making a big deal about it and then he meets up with one of the guys he is bitching about and then cuts me off like I don't exist.

It's all good I ripped in to him, saying I'm only going to take what he says with a grain of salt from now on.
I hate shit talkers, it's the reason I don't have friends anymore.
Unlike everyone else who bitches about it and keeps putting up with it, I choose to remove myself from that situation!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Got a cracked rib while moving houses.

More pain to deal with...