SOO Game 2 discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tell me the game didn't look rigged. The play on the the 10 sec before calling held
Dunno how Smith didn't get pinged for a professional foul for slowing down the play the ball on Moylan

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The St George 11 GFs in a row is a notorious rort. With the betting agencies so heavily involved in the game today I wouldn't be surprised one bit with Refs and officials being paid off and even players.
Let's just say I've heard a story or 2 in my time.
I believe the one about Luke Lewis, I've met him before, he seems simple enough to tell you the truth when he is supposed to keep his lips zipped!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
huge money going for Qld all day... one punter put $50,000 on Qld.

big money on Qld to win 13+

sooooooo going by what usually happens

NSW win...highly unlikely.

what did i say boys??

i saw the rort coming a mile away.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Ennis and Josh Reynolds would have made a difference in this game I reckon.. But anyway.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally, back to the real competition.

Also, if NSW want to win again, never again put farah, gbird, gallen or walker in the team again. Pick losers and expect a win. Daley has no idea.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck me I hope not. Maybe I need to back qld and make some money
That guy from fox was doing a Q/A a week ago and he said daley already had the gig next year even if nsw lose the series.

I'd put a few on QLD winning the series, just not to much as they'll let NSW win if you do that :D

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Really don't know what to say. Once again a sub par NSW side gets towelled up and allows Qld bragging rights for another twelve months. Nothing will change next year with Mr Daley as coach. He has absolutely no idea, may have been a great player but as a coach just does not rate. Selectors need to go as well with their ridiculous decisions. Just give them the trophy tonight and forget about the third.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
QLD too good. Blues continue the disgraceful losing culture, expect more changes and plenty of duds in the side next year. 1 series win in 11. There's gotta be an investigation!

Blues losing culture is pathetic, it's a case of the more things change the more they stay the same. Need a clean out and that starts with the selectors and the coaching staff

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
2GB are giving it to Jennings deluxe saying he is not up to it and Ferguson needs to go as well. No pride in the jersey by most. Pretty damning when just about everyone is of the same opinion. I wonder if Loz will be happy to have the same two referees in Sydney, they were poor but the team a lot poorer.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I actually feel sorry for Laurie Daley because I know he unknowingly married a succubus/dragon lady hybrid!

Poor guy, I wish I was born 15 years sooner and was his friend, I could of warned him!

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
QLD too good. Blues continue the disgraceful losing culture, expect more changes and plenty of duds in the side next year. 1 series win in 11. There's gotta be an investigation!

Blues losing culture is pathetic, it's a case of the more things change the more they stay the same. Need a clean out and that starts with the selectors and the coaching staff
Its like they dont really care about losing, its just another day in the office. I could never see QLD losing this much ever no matter how good a nsw side was.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
I think NSW lacked aggressive players that don't take any shit. Ennis, Josh Reynolds and Beau Scott come to mind, they're the only ones I've seen really bother players like cam Smith and Thurston and put them off their game

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At least Yvonne Sampson looks nice. Tiddays on show

Status
Not open for further replies.