SOO Game 2 discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NSW were lucky to get as close as they did tonight there is a mile between these teams not necessarily in talent but when it comes to making the most of big moments and making decisions under pressure. I have no doubt if it were qld they would have found a way to score that try that jennings missed and I have no clue how they let in a try on the last tackle off a set start when it was obviously going to cronk on the short side. Embarrassing defensive reads by jennings tonight on that edge

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
2GB are giving it to Jennings deluxe saying he is not up to it and Ferguson needs to go as well. No pride in the jersey by most. Pretty damning when just about everyone is of the same opinion. I wonder if Loz will be happy to have the same two referees in Sydney, they were poor but the team a lot poorer.
Jennings was pathetic tonight.

Kaspa

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
QLD are the better side but its obvious they get all the 50/50 calls and everything goes there way.
They have a stronger game plan. Plus they play as a team not debating about that. Just the ref has to much calls(power)to the game, footy just isn't the same

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
2GB are giving it to Jennings deluxe saying he is not up to it and Ferguson needs to go as well. No pride in the jersey by most. Pretty damning when just about everyone is of the same opinion. I wonder if Loz will be happy to have the same two referees in Sydney, they were poor but the team a lot poorer.
This needs to be drummed into NSW, they need to be shamed and humiliated so they fire up for once.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
JJ, jbird and frizzel were the best for nsw. The rest don't even deserve a mention. Including klemmer, he did fuck all tonight

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously guys I'm a pretty good judge of character and Lawrence Daley is one of the nicest and most humble people you will ever meet.
But unfortunately for him he is an ex 1st grade player and not the sharpest tool in the shed!

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They have a stronger game plan. Plus they play as a team not debating about that. Just the ref has to much calls(power)to the game, footy just isn't the same
I think its got allot to do with smith and thurston and cronk, they know what they can get away with and they dictate the game.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
can any one tell me why josh reynolds lost his blues jumper???

was it due to his suspensions last year?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Blake Ferguson, Jennings, Moylan, walker, Maloney, a Reynolds, Farah and I think there is a couple more, should never be picked for nsw again.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
QLD too good. Blues continue the disgraceful losing culture, expect more changes and plenty of duds in the side next year. 1 series win in 11. There's gotta be an investigation!

Blues losing culture is pathetic, it's a case of the more things change the more they stay the same. Need a clean out and that starts with the selectors and the coaching staff

Qld were too good and have been for over a decade. A team that can maintain the stability of the spine for that long as well as stability in general is always going to have better combinations. They all know each others games so well but the Blues played like strangers at times, too stale and very much out of their depth. Too many players selected on past deeds and with no thought given to the future. I can only see pain for years to come.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
can any one tell me why josh reynolds lost his blues jumper???

was it due to his suspensions last year?
Probably because he was cold more often than hot last year...had a bunch of absolute shockers

Kaspa

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Dunno how Smith didn't get pinged for a professional foul for slowing down the play the ball on Moylan
Because they were snoozing on the job. Obviously it just a shat game lol

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm sick of these blues excuses, whatever bullshit they say they are intimidated by the so called future immortals! Qld with the fake praising of the blues is so annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.