SOO Game 2 discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
can any one tell me why josh reynolds lost his blues jumper???

was it due to his suspensions last year?
He is an Origin player. I think I have watched enough of them now to be in a position to make that call. I think he would always step up..

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think its got allot to do with smith and thurston and cronk, they know what they can get away with and they dictate the game.
They don't dictate who you can pick in your side though.
How Cartwright and Tedesco are players you leave out, yet Fergo and Walker are automatic selections defies any sort of logic.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
trex is a top bloke too, but yeah
It sucks I know nsw is shit because of Daleys influence!
I know being a nice guy don't mean much?
Maybe that's why nsw suck? He mighten be a harsh dictator as good coaches are supposed to be?
I tell you what if you're a coach and the players like you and say you're a nice guy then chances are you will make for a lousy coach.

The only way I won premierships as a kid is from my coach and trainer putting shit on me!

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I like jack bird and frizzle to be honest future of the blues

When does frizzel come off contract

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
can any one tell me why josh reynolds lost his blues jumper???

was it due to his suspensions last year?
He lost it because Daley was a fuckwit. IMO if Daley would have shown "loyalty" like he has to every other loser he picks, Josh wouldnt have tried so hard and ended up playing shit.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm sick of these blues excuses, whatever bullshit they say they are intimidated by the so called future immortals! Qld with the fake praising of the blues is so annoying.
Its a strategy, if they came out and mocked nsw, the blues would probably fire up. Its like when we played the Broncos and dominated in the first half of the 06 final and mason yapped and mocked the broncos and they came out firing and beat us.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
the turning point of the game was when NSW were dominating Qld and sutton awarded 4 consecutive penalties to being the ***** back in the game.

from there on in NSW never got back in the game.

Here is the perfect example of how key moments in the game a ref can completely fuck a teams momentum.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Qld were too good and have been for over a decade. A team that can maintain the stability of the spine for that long as well as stability in general is always going to have better combinations. They all know each others games so well but the Blues played like strangers at times, too stale and very much out of their depth. Too many players selected on past deeds and with no thought given to the future. I can only see pain for years to come.
Smith, thurston, cronk, parker, Inglis, thaiday, Scott, Myles are all on the back end of their careers...I don't think the future stock coming through will be able to replicate what this squad has done.

The young guys didn't really make
Much of a difference tonight, gagai scored the easiest hattrick in origin history, O'Neil didn't have to do anything as the nsw centres and wingers were zero threat...Morgan is nowhere near as dangerous in maroon as he is for the cowgirls...papali is a beast, but not a game changer/breaker...

Qld don't have to do anything special, nsw and their retarded selectors will continue to pick rubbish...we can only hope that the shit old guard retire, i.e. Gal, bird, farah...

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Probably because he was cold more often than hot last year...had a bunch of absolute shockers
I agree, but he should never have had to play for his spot. They had just won lol, the first time in 9 years and Daley makes him play for his spot? Just a dud **** tbh. Daley used to garauntee Pearces spot all the time and he hadnt won anything so why was Grub not afforded the same opportunities? Because its a NSW old boys club and they are all polishing each others knobs to get their favs in.

Last edited:

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NSW need to get rid of all the backs and halves... Seriously Maloney I would prob keep but get fucked reynolds... Seri0sly he is so bad and shouldn't see a blues jumper. Walker what a joke if that isn't rigged that his playing then I don't know what is. Our forwards can match there's but it's time for our backs to disappear. Seri0suly Jennings? Wtf his due date was done 3 years ago. Let me not get started on that crap **** farah..... Smith the scum showed him what a 9 is and how he should play. It was day and light between the teams which is bloody embarrassing as it's been going for 11 Fuken years/

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
I wouldn't brake for Paul vautin if he was crossing the street in front of me

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is an Origin player. I think I have watched enough of them now to be in a position to make that call. I think he would always step up..
He definitely is at least he doesn't go missing in big moments of the game and wants the ball in his hands

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn't brake for Paul vautin if he was crossing the street in front of me
He's been biased since day dot. Go listen to his commentary from the early 90s origin, he sounds like a raging fan boy.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Time for Daley to rest Moylan and experiment with Tedesco in game 3 to see who wil be the best in the long run.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Qld with the fake praising of the blues is so annoying.
They can't say, we expecting them to be shit again this year & we were correct. (though I would love it)

NSW weren't that bad tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.