Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did we even get a penalty second half? Sharks got 5

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
just heard the final score on the radio, didnt see the game nor heard it live on the radio, nor read anything on the kennel.

I did listened to post game analysis by joey jones on the radio and he absolutely hammered bulldogs kicking game, also criticised the kicking coach without naming hasler.

seems like another one of those 60 minutes performances and let opposition blow you out in last 20.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The difference was Barba... Good game, Unlucky boys.

Sharks full strength with refs in their backs.... + Beast and Bmoz and lichaa doesn't go down we win.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Mate take of the bulldogs glasses, your starting to embaress yourself, a team who cant score second half points or make any ground in attack, serious questions need to be asked, instead of blaming refs etc
Multiple knock ons missed, obstructions missed, non existent 10m rule, laying all over us in the ruck, bunker call a knock on when ball goes back, 3 mystery 5th tackle penalties to sharks, bunker give try when hand is under the ball yet give no try in origin for same thing.

And an 8-4 penalty count.

This game was played for the betting partners, with bunker deciding the result.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I know a lot of people won't agree but I thought we were going to get hammered. Cold, wet windy Monday night in Cronulla is almost impossible, and we came close. It may not look like it but I think we've turned a corner. Dragons will be hard though!

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Lol, always the refs fault. Mbye cost us the game, not the refs.
Probs a little of both to be honest But tell me if your got your hand on the ball on the ground and it is taken from you how the F---k is that a knock on. Just saying

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Multiple knock ons missed, obstructions missed, non existent 10m rule, laying all over us in the ruck, bunker call a knock on when ball goes back, 3 mystery 5th tackle penalties to sharks, bunker give try when hand is under the ball yet give no try in origin for same thing.

Did the ref also decide not to kick on 5th tackles and not find touch and turn the game ?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why did he sign on then? If he is that dumb to sign on with a coach that supposedly "sucks the confidence " out of him well he gets what he deserves.
Fucked if i know. Maybe we wanted to stay at the bulldogs? Maybe he wanted to play with his mates? Maybe Des is one the way out? Idk.

All i know is that our structures do nothing to help him. Once our forwards are matched he has very limited chances and options as the forwards waste all the time with the ball. When the forwards get ontop they have more time and Moses can get early ball and play into the line and pick off options around him like last week.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
happy to cop a loss on the chin...what hurts most is that it is so goddam predictable as to what is going to happen...especially in the 2nd halves.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We were lucky that the Sharks had a BYE last round. Most teams dont win after the bye as they lose momentum.
If they had played last week and kept the momentum going, we would have got flogged by 30+.
We were lucky to get them when we did just like the Storm when their attack was rusty in the beginning.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score

Stop blaming the refs geez I'm so tired of that excuse being used every time the dogs lose. End of the day if they were good enough they would've won that game.

It's just the same recycled shit from 2012 and it seems as if Des is stuck back there. Moses was absolute shit tonight are you honestly sure the kid is worth 750k a year?

Status
Not open for further replies.