Would you have Hayne at the dogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hayne has left NFL. Facts are he has failed at NFL. Only won 1 origin and only really been in one grandfinal. Has not made the top 8 for years. He also headbutt Corey Payne years ago.
He also invented that stupid Hayne plane and Hayne train. Has also been out of league for 18months.

Other side of the coin is he is a great fullback which has the ability to turn a game on its head. Has an incredible amount of natural ability and is a natural fullback.

So would you have him at the dogs?

I'll answer hell yeah!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Spotted unloading those big old brown paper grocery bags out of uncle nicks boot .nice kid helping an old man with his groceries .

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Says he wants to play rugby sevens?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Appears to be playing sevens for Fiji first.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Look at the team he played in - constant spooners with one of the shittiest rosters in the last 10 years.

He would be an asset to any team he joins.

Every club would want a peice of Hayne

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
No. We have 2 perfectly good fullbacks available, we don't need a third (ironically neither of them played yesterday).

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck yes.
He's been away long enough to have gotten the stench of failure, that usually comes with parra players, off him.
Sadly, No-one would have room under the cap for hayne....except the roosters and Broncos, they still have room apparently.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Does the salary cap increase happen 2017?

If the roosters get him, why not make a play for Mitchell?

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Does the salary cap increase happen 2017?

If the roosters get him, why not make a play for Mitchell?
I think any team can have hayne isn't there a rule about elite athletes they can be payed by NRL or something like that?

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think any team can have hayne isn't there a rule about elite athletes they can be payed by NRL or something like that?
Do you mean the "war chest?"

Not certain how that works, but seeing as though NRL owns Titans and Knights at the moment it makes the most sense to plant a superstar in one of those clubs as they're likely to get more value back

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hayne would be fantastic though I think Uncle Nick at the chooks would have already made the "necessary arrangements". Raelene, if your reading out there...this guy is the definition of "Rockstar" fullback.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As long as the rorters, Bronco's don't get him but I bet the rorters get him as they seem to have a unlimited salary cap the cheating f**ks, just for once I'd like to see the f**kers miss out.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I would love to have him. But if the NRL are serious they get him to the Newcastle Knights not the Roosters.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Roosters will get him no point dreaming so shut this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.