Round 10 - Dogs vs Tigers - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's in the team cos Dez will look like a dickhead if he doesn't pick the fat **** he bought for $600k.

If the tigers had tobasco sauce playing at fullback they would win 20+

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Match Officials
Referees: Grant Atkins, Alan Shortall
;Sideline Officials: Brett Suttor, Kasey Badger;Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Jared Maxwell, Bryan Norrie;

Williams still in FFS.
What do you have to do to get dropped from our team - surely Williams has done enough.

Sam starting at lock yesssss!

Go Dogs we need this win!

The refs quoted usually keep it even....here's hoping!

~c.

Last edited by a moderator:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Chase in NSW cup, suprised that Des didn't use him in FG considering he always does when available. I have a feeling Tim Browne will drop off the bench for Garvey. I guess we'll have a better idea after the NSW cup game as to who will be included in the 17.
I shall be going to that game on Saturday. If I have the opportunity, and no one else has done it I shall let you know if any of the players named for Sunday happen to be playing NSW Cup. Knowing Des though he will not let that little titbit out of the bag.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Weve never played well with kas starting at lock as an extra prop

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
]

Played 24 mins vs.. Manly Round 1: 18 mins vs. Parra in Round 8.Last time I saw him play NSW Cup was vs. Tigers in round 2[/QUOTE]

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Garvey and L Perrett ext bench. Has the latter played any footy in last 4 weeks lol
Perrett has played 42 mins in first grade ( Rd I vs. Manly and Rd 8 vs. Parra.) Has not played Intrust since about Round 2 vs. Tigers

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I shall be going to that game on Saturday. If I have the opportunity, and no one else has done it I shall let you know if any of the players named for Sunday happen to be playing NSW Cup. Knowing Des though he will not let that little titbit out of the bag.
Cheers dogluva, you're probably right though, Des may not play Perrett or Garvey to keep the tigers guessing. I hate that tactic as it never seems to work.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Des sticking with that different forward pack structure which I like, it seems Trex is slowly making his way out which I hope happens soon to give a young guy with a point to prove play.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Trex might be dropped off the bench completely
Absolute music to my ears. Hopefully Fualolo can come in and solidify a spot with RFM. It's going to be so weird next year having BOTH second rowers actually give a fuck and get involved

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm actually worried about this game. Brooks/Moses always seem to lift against us.

Hmmm I hope Tigers didn't watch Fiji game though, or they'll rain bombs down on Philips all night long.

Hunt and Rankin are weak links.. we need to expose them.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I heard that Stanley will come In for Phillips
She Rex was on the bench last game
Hopefully Garvey and fualolo in for Browne and she Rex

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well, at least Des has made a few changes.

But I think that the team that run on at kickoff, as often happens, will be slightly different.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
With Kasiano at lock and (if?) Lichaa getting the "go forward" on the roll it looks as though we will have a good day out in attack. But our defence has to dominate for that to happen.

I was very happy to see Danny Fualalo in the NSW Cup line up. Is this his first run after a spell?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
With Kasiano at lock and (if?) Lichaa getting the "go forward" on the roll it looks as though we will have a good day out in attack. But our defence has to dominate for that to happen.

I was very happy to see Danny Fualalo in the NSW Cup line up. Is this his first run after a spell?
Yes it's his first run back. Good to see him back and hope to see him in first grade soon

Status
Not open for further replies.