Parramatta Eels Salary Cap Rort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
They did get something.. Two points.. It doesn't matter how shit we played. It was a two horse race and they cheated. The problem is not every team plays them twice so giving us 4 points isn't fair on them. Maybe two is the solution for every team who plays them this year win or lose. Then two available if u play them twice but those points aren't automatic. Isn't going to happen though as nrl has set the precedence on this already.
There is no winners in this it is only about who looses the most, sadly, if we were playing to our potential this discussion would not have occurred, but we didn't. Us at our best is far better than a pumped up Parra at their best. Sadly, we are inconsistent

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The NRL is a business , of course they're going to let parra back in.

If they don't let parra play for points the sponsors will pull out and the NRL are going to have to pick up the pieces.

There's also FOX sports who will lose out , and there's their big fan base who'll walk.

Believe me it's a farce .( I can't tell you how I know but it's from a good source)..
what the NRL are doing is all for show ,
parra will field their first grade team and will be a chance for the finals.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Congratulation Rod, your the 1000th comment!!! (excluding OP)

Click anywhere on the screen to receive your free Iphone!.... after a quick survey... an eye test... and a rectal exam.
its not working, my computer is a piece of shit ffs

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS:
Todd Greenturd last seen ransacking Parramatta's trophy cabinet

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Some of the comments over at the dick(one eyed eel) blog are hilarious, greenburg is rorting them and some very special members of the dick blog have evidence of us rorting the cap. Classic stuff.

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All you guys with the Eels Avatars from losing the bet, does this mean the bet is null and void now?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fucking oath it is i went to umina high

Get on the 100 for them to take it out altogether so while you're cursing how corrupt the nrl is at least you're 10g up
Can you lend me 100 bucks? I'll pay you back when the eels make the finals lol

Status
Not open for further replies.