Parramatta Eels Salary Cap Rort

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't know if someone mentioned it but they are still 500K over for 2016 season and will only accrue points once under the cap.

Plus they basically said the nrl won't accept "pay cuts" to keep players.
I'm guessing they will get away with this by watmough retiring.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they are forced to cut players I think we should do the honourable thing and help them out by giving them trex

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
If I was Dessie I'd be getting on the phone to Ma'u and Kenny Edwards and Semi and seeing if they are interested in joining today!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Mate, I wasn't joking. At the moment I'm too sick to care. Basically, a small number of people of self centred belligerent arseholes have wrecked it for the rest of us. The NRL assured us that the cap was fine for 2016, now, it looks like we may have to shed some, so once again, they lied. Thirty years I've waited and supported my team until they could get a group of players to take us to the top, just to see this happen. But who I really feel for at the moment is BA and the boys. Don't make the mistake of underestimating them. We have most of the tough games out of the way and as much as it seems improbable to make the semi's, it's still not impossible. You might think once again that the Eels have nothing to play for and will be easy beats. Well it only seems that way. Good luck to you all for the rest of the year.
Mate fuck footy, your health is more important. Hope you get better brother

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No reply from my ****-in-laws as yet lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Apparently the Leagues club is going to get fucked as well, reports they have been fraudulent linked with 3rd party payments.

IE a sponsor does 80K worth of work, the club tells them to charge 120K and pass on the extra 40K to a player.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
@south of heaven : I think you can change your avatar back, the bet should be null and void now lol
DB being the top bloke he is already called it null and void last week.

That's the type of bloke he is. I have to be honest, I'm loving that parra got fucked but I'm hating that DB is a parra fan. He doesn't deserve this shit.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
DB being the top bloke he is already called it null and void last week.

That's the type of bloke he is. I have to be honest, I'm loving that parra got fucked but I'm hating that DB is a parra fan. He doesn't deserve this shit.
Oh yeah i hope i made it clear last night i wasn't having a go at him personally ;)

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
So Parra can't play for points until under the cap again. That idiot at Parra has indicated prior to this that they will fight it, question is: Any team they play, do the 2 points go to them win or lose? Parra shouldn't be allowed to field a team until they are under the cap for 2016 and should forfeit all games until they are!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is what will happen

Parramatta will be:

-stripped of all points
-parramatta will then legally appeal the punishment within the 28 day period
-this will drag on till August
-the nrl will then grant their points back
-parra will field their A Grade team with the inside knowledge that they will make the finals
This was my post at 7am .. Just going to leave it here if anyone's interested in what is going to happen next ;)

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So Parra can't play for points until under the cap again. That idiot at Parra has indicated prior to this that they will fight it, question is: Any team they play, do the 2 points go to them win or lose? Parra shouldn't be allowed to field a team until they are under the cap for 2016 and should forfeit all games until they are!
That does raise a very good point that the NRL have not addressed. This can really change the make up of the 8

Status
Not open for further replies.