CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
A black guy? Lol
They shoulda got the flash actor off the Rv show out him on a cycle of roids and hgh and he'll fit the part more
Rv show?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Tv* auto correct always changes it Rv
Yh i like him in the tv show, tbh the flash is probs one of the best superhero shows. Though the recent episode did give me the shits lol. Dunno how he would go in a movie though.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh i like him in the tv show, tbh the flash is probs one of the best superhero shows. Though the recent episode did give me the shits lol. Dunno how he would go in a movie though.
Bro get Netflix and watch daredevil, I can't even watch arrow or flash anymore Coz of the sheer violence and action and good storylines in this show

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Bro get Netflix and watch daredevil, I can't even watch arrow or flash anymore Coz of the sheer violence and action and good storylines in this show
I already saw the first season, it is great, i just rate the flash better as i the flash is one of my favourite characters

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I already saw the first season, it is great, i just rate the flash better as i the flash is one of my favourite characters
Season 2 is out now and the it takes the show to another level it's even better than the first mostly thanks to the punisher absolute animal actor.
Yeah I've started to take a liking to flash and is even regarded as maybe the most powerful character due to being able to travel faster than speed of light and can knock superman out and shit. Can kill people before they even think about it. I hope they do his character justice on the big screen and the flash point paradox would be perfect.
Did you like arrow? I gave up early season 4 season 3 was shit house loved season 1 & 2 but went wayyyy to diverse in season 3

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Season 2 is out now and the it takes the show to another level it's even better than the first mostly thanks to the punisher absolute animal actor.
Yeah I've started to take a liking to flash and is even regarded as maybe the most powerful character due to being able to travel faster than speed of light and can knock superman out and shit. Can kill people before they even think about it. I hope they do his character justice on the big screen and the flash point paradox would be perfect.
Did you like arrow? I gave up early season 4 season 3 was shit house loved season 1 & 2 but went wayyyy to diverse in season 3
Arrow was great until they got rid of deathstroke. It had a shit period but it is starting to pick up a lil now.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Saw it today and honestly for the first hour I was confused as hell. Apparently that is what happens if you haven't seen man of steel so my advice is watch that before you see batman vs superman. The cinematography was brilliant though and super woman well WOW just WOW!!!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So who is the bad guy, Batman or Superman?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Saw it today and honestly for the first hour I was confused as hell. Apparently that is what happens if you haven't seen man of steel so my advice is watch that before you see batman vs superman. The cinematography was brilliant though and super woman well WOW just WOW!!!!
You mean Wonder Woman? Lmaoooo

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Saw it last night. Not DCs best but liked it. Particularly the last hour

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yep I do my bad haha. Coincidently I was watching super girl on Austar when I commented so I had superwoman in my head haha not that I know why cause the show is trash!!!!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wonder woman was lying on the beach one day naked with her legs spread. Super man was flying by and seen this . He was thinking to himself "well i am faster than speeding bullet i could fly down and fuck the shit out of her before she knows shit "
So he says "fuck it " and goes down and does his business .
All of a sudden wonder woman jumps up and says "what was that ?"
Then the invisible man speaks up
"Fucked if i know but my fucking arse is killing "

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There is plenty of stuff, as a comic book fan, that can mask what is a pretty average movie. I liked it and tbh after seeing it, all the reviews are pretty bang on.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Superman unintentionally is bad Coz he takes the role of a false Jesus and batman proves he ain't no Jesus lol.
Good because I've always hated Superman and Batman has always been my favourite.

I can honestly say I have never seen more than 5 mins of any Superman movie.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
I thought it was slow to get going and didn't like the portrayal of Lex

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good because I've always hated Superman and Batman has always been my favourite.

I can honestly say I have never seen more than 5 mins of any Superman movie.
I always thought superman took dick

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So I just saw it. And ummm as much as I wanted to love it it I couldn't I can't becauseeeeeee it hd so much potential, the graphics were awesome music was fkn epic batman was a fkn beast superman was superman. But the story was just nowhere to be followed.
They needed way more batman sequences taking out bad guys, less to no lex Luther and no Wonder Woman.
If this stuck to the comic book it based most of its elements off which is the dark knight returns, and not drift in and out of a story, the movie would have been epic. Like there was no need for an hour of just talking that pissed me off, like its batman v friken superman it's meant to be action packed.
I did like the tone I don't care for cheesy avengers styles.
Oh the biggest issue for me was the actual fight was so underwhelming like soooooo underwhelming.
Hopefully the directors cut will add some more action sequences and lengthen the fight.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is one of the greatest things ever. Kudos to whoever made it.

Status
Not open for further replies.