Anyone seen batman v superman yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Please don't post any spoilers here. I wanna know if it's worth watching. All the reviews are negative pretty much.
All I want to know if there is crazy fkn action, dark theme etc and a good battle between batman and superman. If it is anything like man of steel I will love it

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Apparently it is shithouse, i will watch when it gets released on bluray.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't be one of those Marley.
Most of the negative reviews are marvel fan boys that complain it is too dark and not kid friendly. If that's the main issue then the reviews can suck a fat one. The only issue I see is that this movie crammed in to much into one movie they should have left it batman v superman. No Wonder Woman (feminism symbol) no doomsday and no fkn retarded lex Luther he apparently single ha deadly ruined good moments of the movie lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh and the blu Ray will have directors cut its gonna be apparently 3 hours long and r rated. That was another thing people felt that scenes were just stopped before making sense of it Coz it would have made the movie too long. I think that's dumb they should have left it in if I can sit through hobbits walking for 3 hours I can watch batman break necks for 3 hours no issues

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Don't be one of those Marley.
Most of the negative reviews are marvel fan boys that complain it is too dark and not kid friendly. If that's the main issue then the reviews can suck a fat one. The only issue I see is that this movie crammed in to much into one movie they should have left it batman v superman. No Wonder Woman (feminism symbol) no doomsday and no fkn retarded lex Luther he apparently single ha deadly ruined good moments of the movie lol.
Oh and the blu Ray will have directors cut its gonna be apparently 3 hours long and r rated. That was another thing people felt that scenes were just stopped before making sense of it Coz it would have made the movie too long. I think that's dumb they should have left it in if I can sit through hobbits walking for 3 hours I can watch batman break necks for 3 hours no issues
Na i know few people with a strong DC background. They said it was shithouse lol. Not marvel fanboys lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Na i know few people with a strong DC background. They said it was shithouse lol. Not marvel fanboys lol.
Hahah yeah but they're probably worse Coz they'll be like omg batman isn't meant to say a swear word, or superman is meant to be more dopey while being Clark Kent.
Did you like man of steel?

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's not great, 4/10.

I hate Affleck as Batman, hate Eisenberg as Luther, they tried to shoehorn too much into it - very confused movie at times, worst of all they're rushing the story line to make up for lost time

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's not great, 4/10.

I hate Affleck as Batman, hate Eisenberg as Luther, they tried to shoehorn too much into it - very confused movie at times, worst of all they're rushing the story line to make up for lost time
Fukkkkk why didn't they just focus on batman vs superman. Some companies don't know how to react to competition (marvel cinema universe) I think they would have made a shit tonne of money if they stuck to a purely batman vs superman narrative.
Is there lots of action though?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hahah yeah but they're probably worse Coz they'll be like omg batman isn't meant to say a swear word, or superman is meant to be more dopey while being Clark Kent.
Did you like man of steel?
Na they arn't like that lol. They loved Deadpool as a movie. You obviously want to believe the movie is going to be great so just watch it lol. Costs like $11 for a ticket. If it's shit so be it. MOS was meh. I hope they don't make another. Id rather see a Shazam movie or something. Id love a flashpoint paradox movie, but way to many characters and they would aboslutely fuck it haha.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah there's plenty of fighting in the second half of the movie. Doomsday and Luther were crammed in unnecessarily

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Na they arn't like that lol. They loved Deadpool as a movie. You obviously want to believe the movie is going to be great so just watch it lol. Costs like $11 for a ticket. If it's shit so be it. MOS was meh. I hope they don't make another. Id rather see a Shazam movie or something. Id love a flashpoint paradox movie, but way to many characters and they would aboslutely fuck it haha.
Ok see I loved man of steel haha I love the serious tone and I also loved dead pool. But there's a time and place for specific tones. Dead pool would have been garbage if it was a serious movie Coz that's not how the character is. Batman is a very dark character.
I still can't believe the sodomy scene in deadpool lmfao.
My missus even asked if I'd let her do that to me I didn't know how to respond.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Jeffrey Dean Morgan is Thomas Wayne, he'd be a perfect Batman in FPP

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah there's plenty of fighting in the second half of the movie. Doomsday and Luther were crammed in unnecessarily
Please don't put spoilers hahaha. But I already knew that stuff thank god. I've been waiting three years for this seriously :(

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Please don't put spoilers hahaha. But I already knew that stuff thank god. I've been waiting three years for this seriously :(
I don't know why they chose to spoil Doomsday in the trailer.....?!

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Realist, watch it at the movies, it's worth it - if you're a fan of the comics there's some hard pills to swallow.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Jeffrey Dean Morgan is Thomas Wayne, he'd be a perfect Batman in FPP
Yh i could see him opaying that role. But who plays Cyborg? Also the guy that is playing Barry Allen in the movies kinda sucks lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't know why they chose to spoil Doomsday in the trailer.....?!
Yeah that was a dumb fkn move. I will admit that it did kill the movie and build up to it. Like yeah we all knew batman and superman would eventually become friends but they didn't need to show that in the trailer.
Yeah I'm gonna watch it a hundred percent

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh i could see him opaying that role. But who plays Cyborg? Also the guy that is playing Barry Allen in the movies kinda sucks lol.
A black guy? Lol
They shoulda got the flash actor off the Rv show out him on a cycle of roids and hgh and he'll fit the part more

Status
Not open for further replies.