Injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Does anyone know what happened to faualo ? And what was wrong with Elliot I have heard nothing about it

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Does anyone know what happened to faualo ? And what was wrong with Elliot I have heard nothing about it
Elliot concussion. Dunno why Danny didn't play, was looking forward to seeing him.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
A bloke that the dragons let go off because they had Rein and Garvey. Garvey then replaced him once again at the dogs and now the superstar is playing limited minutes of the bench for the wabbits

Granville anyone??

oh I get it , Granville is shiit too.

Cook played only 18 minutes today for Rabbits and came up with a beautiful pass to set a up a try, continuing on where he left at dogs last year.

for some people 2 Mom performances in a total of 9 career games is not good enough but willing to give an eternity to a bloke with 'potential' to prove himself FMD!

the bloke is proving to be a biscuit tbh.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
"yuo kno wat guis y don't we stil hav jonothen thrustin our recruit meant is shitt"

Didn't know the club had the extreme hindsight to know Lichaa'd get injured in the first round, and yet they still let Cook go! Such ignorance! The club should always know what is going to happen in the future!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
as wolfys sig says

"Failure to prepare, Prepare to fail"

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well one thing we know for sure, the club will list Lichaa's injury as a 1 week injury regardless of the diagnosis!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Granville anyone??

Cook played only 18 minutes today for Rabbits and came up with a beautiful pass to set a up a try, continuing on where he left at dogs last year.

for some people 2 Mom performances in a total of 9 career games is not good enough but willing to give an eternity to a bloke with 'potential' to prove himself FMD!

Seriosuly, get the fuck over cook, he is fucking gone and most people couldn't care less.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriosuly, get the fuck over cook, he is fucking gone and most people couldn't care less.

well you get the fck over liccha.

3 years he has been in first grade and seems to go injured more often than not and he has not what you make him out to be.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

3 years he has been in first grade and seems to go injured more often than not and he has not what you make him out to be.
Lichaa will be holding the trophy above his head seasons end not cook , not ennis , not any other fucker this is our year so get behind our players .because the dogs will be having a party .
And we will all be cheering and partying in belmore for days

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lichaa will be holding the trophy above his head seasons end not cook , not ennis , not any other fucker this is our year so get behind our players .because the dogs will be having a party .
And we will all be cheering and partying in belmore for days

I bloody hope so, but what is good for the goose is also good for gander.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

This is pointless argument, you think Cook is superstar and thats it. Lichaa is the better Hooker, almost everyone agrees with that.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is pointless argument, you think Cook is superstar and thats it. Lichaa is the better Hooker, almost everyone agrees with that.

yeah everyone also said Ennis is the worst hooker in the comp.

nice one!

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Michael Lichaa will also miss significant time after the Bulldogs confirmed he would undergo knee surgery on Monday and could miss up to three months.

New recruit Craig Garvey is in the frame to replace the promising rake.

Source

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Michael Lichaa will also miss significant time after the Bulldogs confirmed he would undergo knee surgery on Monday and could miss up to three months.

Source
Clutching at straws here chadiwrx, but would 3 months be worst case scenario

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Source
Ah damn, all the best for Lichaa for his procedure and recovery time. I hope everything is all good and gets back to what he was doing once he returns, I have faith in Garvey so lets see how he takes it!

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do people still jizz over cook? If he's so good as some of you say why is he mid 20s, been at 3 NRL clubs, and still isn't a starting hooker!

Liicha has been very unlucky with injuries. He has more potential then Cook, he will be way better then cook, Smith was not dominant early in his career. Give Liicha time and he will come good, and boy he will be a good one!

As for Garvey, excited to see him get a run, impressed me in the All-Stars game, hopefully he kills it and pushes for a bench spot when Liicha returns!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Cook has speed to burn, but I think it is pure lunacy for people to say we should have kept him and released Lichaa. Des obviously sees a lot in Lichaa, enough to let Ennis go. You cannot foresee injuries, so judging the signing on that is harsh. Judge Lichaa after this season if he can avoid more injuries, it will be a fairer decision.

Hopefully Garvey steps up to the plate, if he does there should be absolutely no further complaining about Cook leaving. Afterall, it isn't worth shelling out a lot of money to keep a backup hooker in reggies.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently Des took him out the night before with a jimmy bar to the shins so that his big fat lazy gay islander lover could be elevated to the squad for the weekend......that's the rumour anyway

personally I think its a bit of Russell Crowe mother Burgess action happening between Des and Mother Parrot.........how else could Loud Parrot & Small Parrot be selected week in week out??

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Granville anyone??

You keep wanking over a try assist. Lichaa got a try assist and a line break assist.

Status
Not open for further replies.