Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Why is it wrong to say "Abo" but it's ok to say "Lebbo"?

Also why is it ok to say "Aussie" but wrong to say "Muzzie"?

People seriously need to chill the fuk out.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not all Muslim don't drink. I knew a few that kept up with me lol
Lol, I won't post it, cause it's very bad, but there is a vid online of a Muslim man getting lashings on a bare bum for drinking a beer,
It's against sharia law, to drink a beer,

Man, they smacked dat ass big time, after the first whack he bled,
I couldn't watch after 5, dam it looked painful,

Oh well, it's in the name of God, so, it must be ok, I guess,
Who am I to judge,

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Bah thats how I talk lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's my point brother, people like us say it to save time, not to offend.

If we want to offend believe me they will know we are offending lol
Yeah see every group wants acceptance and you cant say this you cant say that blah blah blah . The sensitive ***** have got to accept people talk certain ways and harden the fukk up .

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not all Muslim don't drink. I knew a few that kept up with me lol
My hash sesh at tafe was with an afghan, a Persian mind you the afghan hated Persians but somehow liked this one, a Bosnian, thought he was Aussie before he spoke Arabic and 2 Lebos lol all Muslim and we all lit up and the afghan and Lebo took turns in producing the hash lol.
Loved the Bosnian bloke but fuk they're ruthless they're more hardcore than Arab Muslims.
So when you hear Muslims don't drink maybe they're doing drugs instead lol.

Na but seriously all of us were hypacrits to our religions.

Drugs are bad mmmkayyyyy

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol, I won't post it, cause it's very bad, but there is a vid online of a Muslim man getting lashings on a bare bum for drinking a beer,
It's against sharia law, to drink a beer,

Man, they smacked dat ass big time, after the first whack he bled,
I couldn't watch after 5, dam it looked painful,

Oh well, it's in the name of God, so, it must be ok, I guess,
Who am I to judge,
Fkn barbaric !
I've got no problem with other countries laws so long as the punishment fits the crime.
There was a woman in ache the other day that was publicly "lashed" for being in close proximity to a man that was not her husband or a relative.
WTF is that ??

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fkn barbaric !
I've got no problem with other countries laws so long as the punishment fits the crime.
There was a woman in ache the other day that was publicly "lashed" for being in close proximity to a man that was not her husband or a relative.
WTF is that ??
There are far to many examples of this barbaric sharia law punishments being handed out world wide including here in Australia

Anyone remember the guy who got held down and flogged with electrical wire. I can't be fuked looking it up, but it was only a few years ago.

Sharia law is a concern that is being practiced here in Australia on a daily basis,

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

'cause Aussies like being called "Aussie"

But I agree. People need to chill the F' out.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There are far to many examples of this barbaric sharia law punishments being handed out world wide including here in Australia

Anyone remember the guy who got held down and flogged with electrical wire. I can't be fuked looking it up, but it was only a few years ago.

Sharia law is a concern that is being practiced here in Australia on a daily basis,
Yep. Pretty sure the people involved got prison sentences.

It's funny that many do as it's actually against Sharia law to invoke Sharia law in a country that doesn't have Sharia law. They're still not meant to drink and all but if a Muslim drinks in a non-Sharia law country then another Muslim carries out punishment on them, that other Muslim is breaking Sharia law by not respecting the law of the land.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. Pretty sure the people involved got prison sentences.

It's funny that many do as it's actually against Sharia law to invoke Sharia law in a country that doesn't have Sharia law. They're still not meant to drink and all but if a Muslim drinks in a non-Sharia law country then another Muslim carries out punishment on them, that other Muslim is breaking Sharia law by not respecting the law of the land.
lol,
I understood immediately the point you were making. But had to read it twice to be sure the wording was in the right order,

There are many aspects of sharia law that are practiced here in Australia

Eating halal food is one of them, I guess given Australia is a free country it's not against our law to eat halal, there for that aspect of sharia law is not against the law of the land,

So is it fair to say, that Muslims don't have to follow the Quran to be considered a practicing Muslim?

Clearly they are following select teachings only. Or they would All be killing infidels. Yes ALL. Lol

Cause it does say in the Quran to kill infidels.

So my point is, do they really need to eat halal food?

Couldn't they still be considered good practicing Muslims without eating halal food?

Not being a smart ass here

Serious question

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
lol,
I understood immediately the point you were making. But had to read it twice to be sure the wording was in the right order,

There are many aspects of sharia law that are practiced here in Australia

Eating halal food is one of them, I guess given Australia is a free country it's not against our law to eat halal, there for that aspect of sharia law is not against the law of the land,

So is it fair to say, that Muslims don't have to follow the Quran to be considered a practicing Muslim?

Clearly they are following select teachings only. Or they would All be killing infidels. Yes ALL. Lol

Cause it does say in the Quran to kill infidels.

So my point is, do they really need to eat halal food?

Couldn't they still be considered good practicing Muslims without eating halal food?

Not being a smart ass here

Serious question
The Islamic teachings and Sharia law are parts of each other but they're also separate. Basically you only practice Sharia law if the country practices Sharia law. That's dictated by Islamic teachings.

But you must follow Islamic rules unless they conflict with the law of the land. So basically if it's illegal to eat Halal food them you don't have to eat Halal food, but if it's legal to eat Halal food then you have to eat Halal food. So basically it's not about picking and choosing, it's about follow the Islamic teachings.

As far as the "killing infidels" thing, that comes down to interpretations. Under all Islamic teachings they can't do it as long as killing is illegal in the country unless it's war time, but the interpretations comes down to when it is right or wrong to kill them. Manly believe that it's wrong to kill infidels unless it's during war or defence of your country. Others believe it's their duty to kill infidels whenever they can. Most believe it's only during war time which is why you get groups like Al Qaeda declaring Jihad before killing infidels.

But in the end it's all interpretation. It all comes down to the way they want to read it and what they want to believe.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The Islamic teachings and Sharia law are parts of each other but they're also separate. Basically you only practice Sharia law if the country practices Sharia law. That's dictated by Islamic teachings.

But you must follow Islamic rules unless they conflict with the law of the land. So basically if it's illegal to eat Halal food them you don't have to eat Halal food, but if it's legal to eat Halal food then you have to eat Halal food. So basically it's not about picking and choosing, it's about follow the Islamic teachings.

As far as the "killing infidels" thing, that comes down to interpretations. Under all Islamic teachings they can't do it as long as killing is illegal in the country unless it's war time, but the interpretations comes down to when it is right or wrong to kill them. Manly believe that it's wrong to kill infidels unless it's during war or defence of your country. Others believe it's their duty to kill infidels whenever they can. Most believe it's only during war time which is why you get groups like Al Qaeda declaring Jihad before killing infidels.

But in the end it's all interpretation. It all comes down to the way they want to read it and what they want to believe.
Excellently put mate, I'd green thumb you, but I'm on my phone,

It does come down to interpretation,

And if you read the Quran, just like the bible it's full of contradictions, and it's up to the individual on what they want to practice,

The extremists focus on all 109 verses within the Quran that insight violence and intolerance.

That being said, I think Muslim leaders all over the world need to bring the religion and sharia law into this century, it needs to evolve with the times,

The type of barbaric punishments, rapes, killings that are still being practiced under sharia law has no place in modern times,

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Excellently put mate, I'd green thumb you, but I'm on my phone,

It does come down to interpretation,

And if you read the Quran, just like the bible it's full of contradictions, and it's up to the individual on what they want to practice,

The extremists focus on all 109 verses within the Quran that insight violence and intolerance.

That being said, I think Muslim leaders all over the world need to bring the religion and sharia law into this century, it needs to evolve with the times,

The type of barbaric punishments, rapes, killings that are still being practiced under sharia law has no place in modern times,
Agree completely.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

That's treasonous as far as I'm concerned.
Any person caught enforcing laws that are not Australian government sanctioned law, should do life, or be deported if they're not citizens.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That's treasonous as far as I'm concerned.
Any person caught enforcing laws that are not Australian government sanctioned law, should do life, or be deported if they're not citizens.
I could be wrong as I haven't looked it up, but only going on memory, but I believe those who did the lashings actually were charged with a number of offences under Australian law.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I could be wrong as I haven't looked it up, but only going on memory, but I believe those who did the lashings actually were charged with a number of offences under Australian law.
16 months in jail. At the time the judge said that he was a disgrace and brought shame on the Islamic faith. He was also shamed by the local Muslim leaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.