Abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Where did I say everyone must obey it lol. I gave my opinion go back and read my first post. I said I *think* it is is murder key word is think.
My response was just based on this comment:

"She has no right to terminate life. That is gods job. They can give it up for adoption."

That's why I'm saying that a Christian may have no right but an atheist has a right to.

After all, it's a forum. Everything we say is automatically to be considered "our own opinion"

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My response was just based on this comment:

"She has no right to terminate life. That is gods job. They can give it up for adoption."

That's why I'm saying that a Christian may have no right but an atheist has a right to.

After all, it's a forum. Everything we say is automatically to be considered "our own opinion"
Exactly lol so don't act like I was forcing anything. I think it's wrong you think it's ok and they're both not wrong or right answers.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Precisely my point. It's a Christians job to obey God. It's not an atheist's job to obey God.
Totally agree with the "gist" of what your saying if atheist's have no care for God why should they submit to Him.

However i must say it's NOT a Christians job to obey God as that is impossible to do continually. It is however the Christians responsibility to Love God with all there heart mind and soul and our of that comes willingness to obey gods decrees.

Love is a verb, it's a doing word, it's a commitment and it requires allot of work but the fruit of the work of love is greatly satisfying as is the willingness to submit to God.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Totally agree with the "gist" of what your saying if atheist's have no care for God why should they submit to Him.

However i must say it's NOT a Christians job to obey God as that is impossible to do continually. It is however the Christians responsibility to Love God with all there heart mind and soul and our of that comes willingness to obey gods decrees.

Love is a verb, it's a doing word, it's a commitment and it requires allot of work but the fruit of the work of love is greatly satisfying as is the willingness to submit to God.
That's what I meant. A Christian's love or sense of duty to their creator.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmm I see more talk of religion than I do the topic at hand here.

Is this about abortion or a thinly vieled religious thread (and thus subject to closure)?

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Is this about abortion or a thinly vieled religious thread (and thus subject to closure)?
If you need to ask, I need to question your moderating skills

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

If you need to ask, I need to question your moderating skills
Owned....

But I think they're tied to one and the same. Most of the debate against abortion comes from a religious perspective. Not all pro-lifers are religious, but most of the debate for the pro-lifers comes from religious.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Thinly vieled?

That could possibly be the biggest understatement of the year so far...

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Owned....

But I think they're tied to one and the same. Most of the debate against abortion comes from a religious perspective. Not all pro-lifers are religious, but most of the debate for the pro-lifers comes from religious.
Today, I'm busting chops

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would it of been against religious beliefs to have aborted bourbon bekky back in the day , considering now we officially know she is a spawn of the devil ?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Would it of been against religious beliefs to have aborted bourbon bekky back in the day , considering now we officially know she is a spawn of the devil ?
I guess that's the same question as "if you could travel back in time, would you kill baby Hitler?"

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Owned....

Speaking of abortion.

If only it was legal when the inbred Westboro Church supporters were conceived.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Funny thing about Abortion. It was originally introduced in the US as a way to control low socio-economic population growth, mainly in African American communities. Many people use that fact as an argument to why it should be banned, because it is racist. It's not racist though. No more racist than a hammer or any other tool.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Funny thing about Abortion. It was originally introduced in the US as a way to control low socio-economic population growth, mainly in African American communities. Many people use that fact as an argument to why it should be banned, because it is racist. It's not racist though. No more racist than a hammer or any other tool.
It is only racist if it is forced onto one group of people and hence discriminatory, it is still the pregnant persons choice

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hmmm I don't know
If I had a time machine and could travel back in time to stop Hitler... I'd travel back in time to before Jessica Alba is famous so I'd have a slightly better chance with her.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If I had a time machine and could travel back in time to stop Hitler... I'd travel back in time to before Jessica Alba is famous so I'd have a slightly better chance with her.
I would memorise all results 1 season of footy (or write them down), travel back in time to before the first week, and put Multi after Multi on, just parlaying the $'s, after that, who really cares about the rest, because I would be RICH!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I would memorise all results 1 season of footy (or write them down), travel back in time to before the first week, and put Multi after Multi on, just parlaying the $'s, after that, who really cares about the rest, because I would be RICH!
Either that or you would prove that the footy is fixed when you lose all your money.

Status
Not open for further replies.