Paris under attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol you wouldn't want to hear the truth .
its ok to talk about how many lives they saved but not how many they have taken cool
The west does not deliberately kill inocent people, ok, get that in your head,
I am not a fool,
Inocent people become casualties of war,

It's unfortunate and un-avoidable,

The west don't chose to kill inocent people, but they sure do chose to save them, time you start remembering that,

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Skip don't get me wrong I don't hate Americans I hate the government and there evil ways

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Very good point,
How many inocent middle eastern people have been saved, and continue to be saved, and live safely in western counties now?

How many?
If we put our hand up as Westerns and how many people we have saved we also have to put our hand up .and acknowledge that we invaded a country illegally killed 100 and thousands of innocent people for nothing but helping a few fat pigs get rich

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am not a fool,

The west don't chose to kill inocent people, but they sure do chose to save them, time you start remembering that,
Skip for **** sake yes they do

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If we put our hand up as Westerns and how many people we have saved we also have to put our hand up .and acknowledge that we invaded a country illegally killed 100 and thousands of innocent people for nothing but helping a few fat pigs get rich

yeah but thats still Saddam's fault and Obama's

lol

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I am not a fool,

Come on skip you don't belive that do you ,the west don't kill innocent people deliberately I'll stop my argument here cause your like many who belive what the media spins

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So if you are against the unjust war whether the Australian govt has approved it or not makes you un-Australian???

guess all greenies are un Australian too.

great analogy Skip!

Why don't you spend more energy discovering the truth on these issues, and start disagreeing with the enemy who wants to destroy the western country you chose to live in, and less time trying to hate on that very government who is fighting to protect the country you chose and enjoy living in,

It's about being patriotic,

I don't agree with everything either, but I don't fill forums with propaganda hate against the very country that gives me the quality of life I am currently enjoying,

How many different ways do you need me to explain this?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why don't you spend more energy discovering the truth on these issues, and start disagreeing with the enemy who wants to destroy the western country you chose to live in, and less time trying to hate on that very government who is fighting to protect the country you chose and enjoy living in,

It's about being patriotic,

I don't agree with everything either, but I don't fill forums with propaganda hate against the very country that gives me the quality of life I am currently enjoying,

How many different ways do you need me to explain this?
I think I have explained to you couple of days ago on the pm conversation we had, but i dont think you got it.

I dont want refugees in this country..period!!

and since when Australia came into this debate anyway??

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you just asked me West built ISIS to destroy ISIS??

first of all I never said West built ISIS.... Zionist state of US and its allies did .

Questions again

whose weapons and machines ISIS are using

Who funded ISIS to grow in Iraq and then Syria?

ISIS didnt just drop from the sky.

If you dont know the facts please dont bother commenting.

So to become a member of ISIS you have to go over to Syria with an application form and you will be provided with a membership card?

You dig yourself into a major hole and blame the west who have accepted your predecessor's and given you a new lease of life.

You obviously hate the west, simply piss off and fight your cause in non-western countries.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Skip check out iranian flight 655
Not only did the us illegally enter waters and blow the fukk out of a civilian air craft. The captain was awarded a medal and bush senior said "I will never apologize for the United States — I don't care what the facts are... I'm not an apologize-for-America kind of guy."

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They took the oil in Iraq that was the whole purpose of that war
Not entirely boxer that was a huge part of it but not all dont forgot defense contracts building contracts ect ect that =billions

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No, I do not believe the west go out and deliberately kill inocent people for no reason what so ever,
Lol with out even coming close to tinfoil hat territory have a look at the u.s. from about 1950 onwards .
There would be the ghosts of a few million corpses that strongly disagree

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So to become a member of ISIS you have to go over to Syria with an application form and you will be provided with a membership card?

You dig yourself into a major hole and blame the west who have accepted your predecessor's and given you a new lease of life.

You obviously hate the west, simply piss off and fight your cause in non-western countries.

people like you are exactly the reason why ISIS recruitment campaign is in full swing.

Live and let live!

FYI , I didnt come here as a refugee, so like i said when you dont have fact stop being an ignorant rash and spread your BS.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No, I do not believe the west go out and deliberately kill inocent people for no reason what so ever,

Ok, so going to Iraq cos of WMDs in Iraq were real even when Blair said it now it was a wrong call?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok I'm signing out of this discussion,

Never again will I discuss this on the kennel,
I love Australia, and will continue to,

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

That's harsh why do you say he hates the west? ID and me have never meet we are both from diferent race but yet we agree on almost everything happening in Syria why is that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.