Another club with salary cap issues - NOT Parra - Breaking News on 2GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
League Unlimited NRL ‏@LeagueUnlimited
#NRL have confirmed they have looked into the issues surrounding Cowboys' salary cap rumours and deemed no further action required.

Thats bullshit. I can guarantee if this was our club we would be in deep shit. Investigations everywhere. Players questioned etc

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
we would have already lost points, kent would have written a book and old drunky would have shit his pants by now if it was us

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
#NRL have confirmed they have looked into the issues surrounding Cowboys' salary cap rumours and deemed no further action required.

Thats bullshit. I can guarantee if this was our club we would be in deep shit. Investigations everywhere. Players questioned etc
No further action. Wonder what the prior action was. Possibly ensuring the Cowboys get knocked out of the finals each year.

doggedforlife

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
loll that was quick ////real in depth investigation .... I knew they wouldn't do anything ... nrl are full of shite ....

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
@Todd_Greenberg: Enjoyed spending time with @nthqldcowboys in Townsville with the @NRL Exec team as part of our ongoing Club visits-5 clubs down ...11 to go!

LOL.
Fuking lying ****

doggedforlife

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
only a couple of hours ago it was reported the nrl had not begun investigations into the cows .... now all of a sudden they report they have completed investigation with the club having nothing to answer to ,,,, lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

doggedforlife

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
wtf i thought they would do something
forget it bro ,,, I knew they will never revisit bulldogs , storm fiasco ... they will do everything to avoid it and close their eyes unless someone shoves irrefutable evidence in
front of their slimy corporate faces

doggedforlife

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
nothing will stop j Thurston getting a premiership this year , just like nothing would have stopped the rabbits getting their premiership last year

it is just the nrl trying to build fairytales

surprisingly they have not allocated the sharks one .... oh well.... theirs still time for the sharkies ,, they need to sign a golden child like smith , inglis , slater etc that will do it

sultanofsydney

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
they keep saying players had no idea about these breaches when they occur if this is the case nrl players must be the second dumbest group of ppl in australia beaten only by the politician

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Roosters when they had SBW

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Gee that was a nice quick and very thorough investigation. When did the rumours surface from Kate Mclymont?Last week on the 24th July, that's when. Unless there were investigations being done before anyone was able to reveal a problem, how could things be resolved so quickly? My goodness, that would mean the NRL has been proactive for once rather than reactive.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
forget it bro ,,, I knew they will never revisit bulldogs , storm fiasco ... they will do everything to avoid it and close their eyes unless someone shoves irrefutable evidence in
front of their slimy corporate faces
yeah you are correct, its like the time everybody in the NRL media went crazy on the former sharks boss for saying he witnessed horse drugs

they attacked him for being an idiot and not covering it up, he should have been commended for telling the truth

doggedforlife

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Gee that was a nice quick and very thorough investigation. When did the rumours surface from Kate Mclymont?Last week on the 24th July, that's when. Unless there were investigations being done before anyone was able to reveal a problem, how could things be resolved so quickly? My goodness, that would mean the NRL has been proactive for once rather than reactive.
see below ... there was no investigation ....

nothing will stop j Thurston getting a premiership this year , just like nothing would have stopped the rabbits getting their premiership last year

it is just the nrl trying to build fairytales

surprisingly they have not allocated the sharks one .... oh well.... theirs still time for the sharkies ,, they need to sign a golden child like smith , inglis , slater etc that will do it

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
thats tigers,eels,brisbane,dragons and cowboys that we know about where nothing has happened. LOL

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What a fuking joke the nrl is massive double standards

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
i am done with this rigged/ corrupt sport called NRL.

back to cricket for me.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did you expect anything else, this makes up for the last 3 semi final howlers they got
It's their year, and I could stomach that

Status
Not open for further replies.