What the...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You could make a worse jersey...... I mean, it would be hard, but I'm sure it's possible.
Yea, you could make it blue and gold or red and green !
But seriously WTF is that abomination ?? Very very messy and not even our colours.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great now we have to have a homos in league week. Where we all wear gay jerseys and rejoice that some men suck dick

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
What a disgraceful looking jersey.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
i hope thats not the nines jersey...... wish our marketing guy or whoever designs this shit would get the sack asap !!!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Makes sense to have a predominantly black jersey for a tournament played in the middle of the day during summer. Even if we sont take it too seriously, Like seriously what the fudge. How dumb are these people and the funny thing is that some pouf with a earing, ponytail, volvo and skinny jeans signed off on it and charged us a fortune to do so.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the 9s jersey is in the 9s thread, and has a dogs head on it...

I don't know what this one is being used for.... once I looked at it on the FB story, I couldn't look at it any longer.
I actually would like the 9's jersey in a weird way if it wasn't us doing it, there is something oddly hypnotising about a f-up of such massive proportions, there is an art to being that amazing at being terrible.

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
The guy demoing the multi coloured jersey look like he is in a toilet cubicle

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Then why have it at all?
They put together the dogs of war jersey from the Auckland 9s, women in league and the original training jersey( wich I like the most and actually bought one) all together in one and they auctioned it off .This item shouldn't be for sale it was designed for auction

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great now we have to have a homos in league week. Where we all wear gay jerseys and rejoice that some men suck dick
Tolerance round it will be called. All men attending games must dress up in drag, special prize for the guy who looks the most fabulous.

Status
Not open for further replies.