Canterbury Bulldogs facing $50,000 fine for grand final late arrival

Status
Not open for further replies.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
How about we fine the NRL instead for loss of revenue due to their Thursday night schedule fck up.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Rabbitohs1908

New Pup
Reaction score
I actually think he meant canterbury legend Les Johns. correct me if I am wrong but I think he is the old dude who rung the bell?
You could be right.

Both Bob McCarthy and Les Johns were involved in the ringing of the bell.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't give a **** who rang that shitty bell, got nothing to do with the Dogs so why should I care?

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could be right.

I know it is easy to pick it out as a souths thing because it is Russell Crowes bell. But the bell is a massive part of the history of our game. I am glad Rusty allowed us to use the bell at an event like the gf.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You could be right.

Yes but should they both have not rung the bell together or was Les Johns there just for decoration. But then again there was only one side acknowledged by the NRL so why should that have been any different.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know it is easy to pick it out as a souths thing because it is Russell Crowes bell. But the bell is a massive part of the history of our game. I am glad Rusty allowed us to use the bell at an event like the gf.
Once again the bell isn't Dogs related so Crowe can stick it up his arse for all I care.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Once again the bell isn't Dogs related so Crowe can stick it up his arse for all I care.
Okay, fair enough but we did bid for it when it was up for sale to raise money for Souffs. Crowe outbid us at the last moment.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For something not related to the bulldogs the club tried pretty hard to get it when it was auctioned.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
For something not related to the bulldogs the club tried pretty hard to get it when it was auctioned.
I honestly don't care. Not Bulldogs related, not interested. I follow the Bulldogs, not that shitty competition you call the nrl.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Also why did that Aboriginal bloke welcome us to "his land"?
Not only did he say it was his land he said it always was and always will be. Seriously, get over it. Theres a $1B stadium built there now. It belongs to the people of Australia. All the people (Its on Crown land). There has never been a land rights claim lodged for it so its not any 1 particular tribes land. Makes me a mad this pc bullshit.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dogs get fined $20k for not taking a concussed player off while the Panthers cop a $5k fine for the same offence.

Dogs and Storm cop it up the ass for the Salary Cap breach while the Broncos breach is swepped away.

There is no consistency in the rules and regulations in the NRL and it seems like all clubs have copped it up the ass one way or another other than the Broncos and Rabbits.

Next seasons promotion will consist of the pride of the league going back2back against the second coming of Wayne

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I honestly don't care. Not Bulldogs related, not interested. I follow the Bulldogs, not that shitty competition you call the nrl.
Fair enough... It is Australian RL related and last I checked we were an Australian RL club. But I guess I see were you are coming from.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Compare the times of events in Big League to what actually happened, They were already 10-15 minutes behind time by the stadium clock. Nothing in there about drummer chicks neither ...

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
**** the bell, what was the point of it?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fair enough... It is Australian RL related and last I checked we were an Australian RL club. But I guess I see were you are coming from.
Yeah, I know it sounds weird, I love league and my Dogs, but I hate the nrl, most unprofessional competition in the world.

They have turned one of the world's most entertaining sport/product to a bullshit bogan sport.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shows how channel 9 and the nrl the biggest sellouts In history

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
didnt they say kick off was 7:22pm? at 7:22 they were playing that ****ing gay souths glory glory up my ass song

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
didnt they say kick off was 7:22pm? at 7:22 they were playing that ****ing gay souths glory glory up my ass song
I know they r ****ing hypocrites. Todd Greenberg should be disgusted with himself. Just to think this moron was once our ceo. Once he left he just turned to the biggest cock sucking sellout there is along with the nrl.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
and how much are Souths being fined for letting a clearly concussed player back on the field???

Status
Not open for further replies.