Official issac luke suspended from gf

What will happen with Isaac Luke's report ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Can Koroisau or however you spell it play 80?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Na it will still be all souths in the media, any man and there dog will know he wasn't hard done by!! That's 1 week everyday of the week

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Remember when our captain was out injured we beat chooks and Luke ricketson was out suspended? Very eerie

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He initially did, however wasn't that effective. It wasn't until he and another dude (Can't remember his name - another junior hooker) were playing 40min each that they actually were pretty good to be honest.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Remember when our captain was out injured we beat chooks and Luke ricketson was out suspended? Very eerie
Also 10 years later after beating the Panthers once again in a GF Qualifier and now playing a Foundation club in the GF.

Amazing coincidences.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We're ****ed now. I'd rather he'd have been let off to be honest.

- Souths will now be fired up and if anything the expectation and pressure will lighten up a bit.

- We'll now hear non-stop how Souths have been hard done by.

- If we win, it'll be now blamed on the judiciary and not the fact we were the better team.
Thats loser talk, won't change us holding the trophy tbh

matt78

Waterboy
Reaction score
If you call josh jacksons tackle a chicken wing I doubt your knowledge of NRL
unfortunately mate , i doubt you're s...

most bulldog supporters like you thought it wasnt a chicken wing , everyone else did myself included... however i was pleased he got off... then got man of the match...lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
LOL and misses Kiwis first game.

Suck the giant dick called KARMA Luke ... for so long this scummy, dirty grub of a player has gotten away with so much.

So this is his karma for all of that.. SUCK SHIT LUKE!

Yes and he is a pretty damn good player. A real live wire like Segeyaro. Cannot underestimate him.... I reckon he is a better hooker than Luke TBH... less grubby.

you are obviously are

- one eyed supporter
- dont know what a chicken wing tackle is
- dont really watch the game
You do realise that in order for a Chicken Wing to be a chicken wing, the defining part is the arm worked after the tackle is complete right?

Jackson just pinned his arm awkwardly.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Yes and he is a pretty damn good player. A real live wire like Segeyaro. Cannot underestimate him.... I reckon he is a better hooker than Luke TBH... less grubby.
Yeah, he is a good player, was just wondering considering they had that McInness on the Interchange earlier in the year to sub Koroisau off.

the_gamee

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I might be in the minority as i dont "hate" any player, but i really feel for Isaac. Rules are rules though.

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
unfortunately mate , i doubt you're s...

most bulldog supporters like you thought it wasnt a chicken wing , everyone else did myself included... however i was pleased he got off... then got man of the match...lol
Rolled him on his back not a chicken wing

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe there is hope in the NRL upper hierarchy lol?

The correct decision was made without any bias/stupid reason not to do it so well done to the NRL for a big call.

We're ****ed now. I'd rather he'd have been let off to be honest.

- Souths will now be fired up and if anything the expectation and pressure will lighten up a bit.

- We'll now hear non-stop how Souths have been hard done by.

- If we win, it'll be now blamed on the judiciary and not the fact we were the better team.
**** them and the haters bro, you take any advantage you can get coming into a grandfinal and the Lord has given us this!

If we win it will be sweet seeing the trophy in our hands and being the kings of league rather then crying from sadness lol

I might be in the minority as i dont "hate" any player, but i really feel for Isaac. Rules are rules though.
Ayrib him, he is a know offender and copped a proper punishment lol

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No Ennis, no Luke that even things up.

Noticed a video on facebook of Josh Reynolds dropping a knee into a Penrith player, is it too late to suspend him or could he miss the grand final?

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Slater didn't get anything for dropping a knee into him.

EDIT: 2332, heh

DogFather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Noticed a video on facebook of Josh Reynolds dropping a knee into a Penrith player, is it too late to suspend him or could he miss the grand final?

Link to the video...? Someone mentioned it to me too. Would like to see it..

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was the correct decision - only an idiot would say he is not guilty.

Its a sad way to miss the game but all my pity is with Ennis right now as he has done f*ck all wrong all year and will miss the GF. Luke deserves to miss it.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Just post it on social media and we will see if we get him suspended FFS

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good question.

Guessing it would be that Kourasiou or whatever who played earlier this year. Wasn't bad. Signed with Panthers for next year.
Yeah he was going quite well but finals are a different beast.Still can't work out why penrith buy him with Segeyaro, anyway a lot of pressure on this young kid now

Status
Not open for further replies.