Official issac luke suspended from gf

What will happen with Isaac Luke's report ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm gonna try it "backwards" with the missus tonight. So I guess we'll be back-to-back.... Kinda hot, TBH.
Does that involve some sort of double ended dildo? because that does sound backwards

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're ****ed now. I'd rather he'd have been let off to be honest.

- Souths will now be fired up and if anything the expectation and pressure will lighten up a bit.

- We'll now hear non-stop how Souths have been hard done by.

- If we win, it'll be now blamed on the judiciary and not the fact we were the better team.
Null and void because if ennis doesnt play then vice versa...

cLEBrity

Mujnoon
Reaction score
All I can see on twitter is people feeling sorry for the grub, from ex players to journos fukin , its sickening

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Ennis is defs a bigger loss for us then Luke is for the Bunnies.

Ennis in alot of ways can't be replaced.. his leadership skills, his defense, his ability to get under the oppositions skin etc won't be replaced by a Mbye straight away.

Luke for them is a terrific player, but they have Api Koroisau who did just as good job when Luke was out earlier in the year. They have a hooker, who has actually played hooker in first grade in some big matches.

The Dogs have it worse here. But don't count Mick Ennis until the last minute, let's just say when he said he was a "miracle" to play, he was exaggerating it a bit..
Billy, your not trying again are you?

We all hope and have suspicions about Ennis and his injury.

Please don't pretend you know he is exaggerating mate. No way in the world the club lets this out to anyone. Including you and me both!

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
https://scontent-b-lax.xx.fbcdn.net...=499f6af1918e7c47a009a086a07f5a6b&oe=542AABEB

That's the video it's bad quality. Why does Reynolds do this crap ffs, hopefully he doesn't come under any scrutiny. Burgess didn't for his high shot that was posted on facebook aswell.
I saw that during the game, thought they might blow a penalty but it wasn't really bad. Hargreaves got away with murder in his final, only got put on report once even though he did so many dirty things.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I can see on twitter is people feeling sorry for the grub, from ex players to journos fukin , its sickening
I feel sorry for him.

It was 100% the right decision under the rules.

Putting aside all his prior bullshit aside however, I have to feel sorry for a guy who is missing the biggest game of his career. This has been a 4 or 5 year journey for this team and he is going to miss possibly the culmination of all his hard work. Under the rules he deserved to sit it out, but man I feel for him... That would be devastating.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who cares he's a grub couldn't be happier..No I could it could be Sam on the sideline

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
https://scontent-b-lax.xx.fbcdn.net...=499f6af1918e7c47a009a086a07f5a6b&oe=542AABEB

That's the video it's bad quality. Why does Reynolds do this crap ffs, hopefully he doesn't come under any scrutiny. Burgess didn't for his high shot that was posted on facebook aswell.
God I wish Reynolds would get this shit out of his game... I try so hard to like him... But he just has so many of these sorts of things I just can't do it.

I'm not saying he dropped on the neck on purpose, or that he is like trying to injure people. He would have just tried to slow the play the ball by falling on him. But if you do crap like this enough some are going to go wrong. It is just an ugly look.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ennis is defs a bigger loss for us then Luke is for the Bunnies.

Ennis in alot of ways can't be replaced.. his leadership skills, his defense, his ability to get under the oppositions skin etc won't be replaced by a Mbye straight away.

Luke for them is a terrific player, but they have Api Koroisau who did just as good job when Luke was out earlier in the year. They have a hooker, who has actually played hooker in first grade in some big matches.

The Dogs have it worse here. But don't count Mick Ennis until the last minute, let's just say when he said he was a "miracle" to play, he was exaggerating it a bit..
Come on man... You seriously have no idea how serious it is. I'll admit, you know your footy but when you say shit like this, that's when people start shitting on you.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on man... You seriously have no idea how serious it is. I'll admit, you know your footy but when you say shit like this, that's when people start shitting on you.
If Ennis plays I would be absolutely stunned. I'd say Des named him to keep it under wraps what he is actually doing at the position so Souths can't prep for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.