Official issac luke suspended from gf

What will happen with Isaac Luke's report ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he played Jersey Flegg for us?

I think I remember him playing in a same team as SBW, but don't quote me on that.
Played Flegg and Premier League for us. Had massive wraps on him but Corey was in the way at the time.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If Ennis plays I would be absolutely stunned. I'd say Des named him to keep it under wraps what he is actually doing at the position so Souths can't prep for it.
All part of the deception lol

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Played Flegg and Premier League for us. Had massive wraps on him but Corey was in the way at the time.
Yeah. We definitely missed the ball on Luke, the guy is a fantastic player. But you can't be right all the time.

Bet some of the guys on this forum would be singing a different tune on the tackle on SBW if he wore a blue and white jersey.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah. We definitely missed the ball on Luke, the guy is a fantastic player. But you can't be right all the time.

Bet some of the guys on this forum would be singing a different tune on the tackle on SBW if he wore a blue and white jersey.
We have s booker who bases his game play style around Luke so sll is not lost!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Man souths fans on Facebook are retarded lol.

Saying we are getting special treatment because of Greenberg and shit.

**** me don't these ***** see how kind referees and the media are to them??????

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It's the only decision that could have been reached really with the big crackdown on dangerous tackles due to the Alex McKinnon accident. I can't believe so many were optimistic he'd get off. If it had been a doggies player I'd have been hopeful.... but definitely not optimistic.

Anyways, it's done. On with the footy!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's the only decision that could have been reached really with the big crackdown on dangerous tackles due to the Alex McKinnon accident. I can't believe so many were optimistic he'd get off. If it had been a doggies player I'd have been hopeful.... but definitely not optimistic.

Anyways, it's done. On with the footy!
Did you see what his defense were trying to argue lol?

Trying to blame Teo, SBW grabbing Luke's shorts and shit what a weak case lol

DogFather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nothing to it. Wasn't and won't be charged. Just some butt hurt Souffs supporters or media scum trying of compromise our preparation
Looks like Tony Williams shoulder/arm has a lot to do with how Reynolds my seem like he knee's the Panthers player... Looks accidental, and the video doesn't show that Reynolds was apologetic and helps the guy up in some respect...

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Did you see what his defense were trying to argue lol?

Trying to blame Teo, SBW grabbing Luke's shorts and shit what a weak case lol
Hahahaha nah I've been out and not really following specifics. Any defence he lodged was always going to be weak though. It's a pretty straightforward case. The only thing he ever had working in his favour was the media. That was never gonna be enough.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Nothing to it. Wasn't and won't be charged. Just some butt hurt Souffs supporters or media scum trying of compromise our preparation
If every gronk on social media could influence the judiciary there would be no one left to play.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Listening to big sports breakfast so funny boys souths fans crying haha big job for TK and Slats trying to understand all these degenerate houso gronks calling from pay phones..

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't stand Gus Worland on the grill team but he's the only one with a brain this morning. Mg actually wanted them to give luke a suspended sentence and let him serve it week one next year!! Is he having a ****ing laugh!! He's guilty as sin, has a rap sheet as long as my cock and is an outright grub

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Listening to big sports breakfast so funny boys souths fans crying haha big job for TK and Slats trying to understand all these degenerate houso gronks calling from pay phones..
Hahahahaha

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
All I can see on twitter is people feeling sorry for the grub, from ex players to journos fukin , its sickening
i shot a tweet at mg

mark geyer - feel for issac luke, feel for any sportsman who has to miss the biggest game of their life because of carry over points

me - hey @mg you feel for players that have been lifted in a vertical tackle?

others - all mentioning alex mckinnon

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
You know, in regular season Dogs games (not SOO or Tests), how many of our players have done dangerous throws?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You know, in regular season Dogs games (not SOO or Tests), how many of our players have done dangerous throws?
I remember Inu dumped that wife bashing salary cap cheating crook a couple of seasons ago. Can't remember any more.

I do remember Williams dumped Isaac De..... gois? Whatever his name is. The dud hooker that used to play for Cronulla and now plays for the Eels. That one. He dumped him but Williams was with manly at the time.

N

Natboy

Man souths fans on Facebook are retarded lol.

Saying we are getting special treatment because of Greenberg and shit.

**** me don't these ***** see how kind referees and the media are to them??????
I KNOW!!!
Do these Morons think Greenberg would call the judiciary and say, "Ok guys, even though I am risking my career and big salary can you please make sure Isaac Luke gets suspended for a week and misses the grand final because I used to be the Bulldogs CEO? Yeah cool cheers thanks for that."

Based on what Greenberg said about the penalties for lifting tackles after Alex Mckinnon's accident Luke actually should have got a harsher penalty.
Was Greenberg responsible for that too you toothless dopes??

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That looks like a buckling knee drop not an intentional knee drop
Now that you point that out I had a look at it again and you're spot on. At first glance it looks bad but Williams arm/shoulder comes into contact. Reynolds has nothing to worry about.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The practice apportioning some blame to the other player in the tackle is nothing new, although blaming the tackled player is a bit rich. Souths were really clutching at straws with saying Ben Teo was also a major contributor in the tackle. If he was considered to be so he would have been on report too and if that was the case, maybe Souths would be missing two players not one. Can't have it both ways fellas.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The practice apportioning some blame to the other player in the tackle is nothing new, although blaming the tackled player is a bit rich. Souths were really clutching at straws with saying Ben Teo was also a major contributor in the tackle. If he was considered to be so he would have been on report too and if that was the case, maybe Souths would be missing two players not one. Can't have it both ways fellas.
Isn't it the same defence we used with Reynolds at Origin?

It seems to be a common defence. From what we have seen the grade 1 charge was correct. Sucks for him he misses the GF but rules is rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.