Official issac luke suspended from gf

What will happen with Isaac Luke's report ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
they do have the right to an appeal
If souths want to burn there energy and mental strength trying to appeal good luck to em, surely they'd be smart enough to move on and focus on the replacement..I know he would be in training but wonder how long since replacement has played did they feature deep into nsw cup I don't think did..

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I do feel sorry for the guy, but they had to do what they had to do.

This.

Well I don't feel sorry because I am glad for the Dogs.

Though I do realize how much it would suck for him to miss out. It is simply the right rule. He had a hand between the leg, clearly. Lifted into a dangerous position. After McKinnon you can not get away with this. If it was a Dog player I'd say the same shit!

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
WE WILL WIN NOW !!!!!

Lucky Greenberg is still involved with the NRL ( gotta luv that )

Helps gets Jackson off with chicken wing and now helps gets luke miss the GF

yeah baby
You sound like a souffs supporter, why compare a nothing chicken tackle to a dangerous lifting tackle?

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol Rabbitoh fans blowing up on Twitter. Media people saying its harsh he misses a GF due to carryovers. To those people, I simply say, how do u think Alex McKinnon feels? This guy will never play a GF, never play the game he loves again. It's heartbreaking what happened to the young bloke. He is injured because of a lifting tackle! The NRL has to get this out of the game, they have made a statement tonight and for once did not bow down to the media. Kudos!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
If souths want to burn there energy and mental strength trying to appeal good luck to em, surely they'd be smart enough to move on and focus on the replacement..I know he would be in training but wonder how long since replacement has played did they feature deep into nsw cup I don't think did..
Good question.

Guessing it would be that Kourasiou or whatever who played earlier this year. Wasn't bad. Signed with Panthers for next year.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol Rabbitoh fans blowing up on Twitter. Media people saying its harsh he misses a GF due to carryovers. To those people, I simply say, how do u think Alex McKinnon feels? This guy will never play a GF, never play the game he loves again. It's heartbreaking what happened to the young bloke. He is injured because of a lifting tackle! The NRL has to get this out of the game, they have made a statement tonight and for once did not bow down to the media. Kudos!
Exactly.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You forgot the minor detail of never walking again

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont feel sorry one bit.

He knew the rules and he knew what was at stake, its as simple as that.

matt78

Waterboy
Reaction score
You sound like a souffs supporter, why compare a nothing chicken tackle to a dangerous lifting tackle?
you are obviously are

- one eyed supporter
- dont know what a chicken wing tackle is
- dont really watch the game

Greydog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Could not have happened to a bigger c*** sucker.... Eat shit smart ass

matt78

Waterboy
Reaction score
did you say the same with the origin reynolds tackle on tate ??? thats was 10 times worst

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good result.
Sucked in to the piece of shît.
I don't care if it improves our chances or worsens them.
I'm just glad to see the "inventor" of the cannonball, finally get what he deserves.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
WE WILL WIN NOW !!!!!

Lucky Greenberg is still involved with the NRL ( gotta luv that )

Helps gets Jackson off with chicken wing and now helps gets luke miss the GF

yeah baby
Fûck off idiot !

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
you are obviously are

- one eyed supporter
- dont know what a chicken wing tackle is
- dont really watch the game
If you call josh jacksons tackle a chicken wing I doubt your knowledge of NRL

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We're ****ed now. I'd rather he'd have been let off to be honest.

- Souths will now be fired up and if anything the expectation and pressure will lighten up a bit.

- We'll now hear non-stop how Souths have been hard done by.

- If we win, it'll be now blamed on the judiciary and not the fact we were the better team.

Status
Not open for further replies.