MATCH THREAD | Preliminary Final | Bulldogs vs Panthers

Winning Margin

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the last 2 games ive been saying "theres no way we'll beat storm" and then again for the manly game. but we did beat them, so there is def a good chance we can beat penriff. the thing is theyre a very tight and happy group with a lot of strike power. so theyre already half-way to winning. but if we clock off then i fear they will put a big score on. fire up dogsl
So every win is a bonus in your books. I suppose if the inevitable happens you won't be disappointed. I do not blame you our recent form prior to the finals was pathetic. But we are in week3 and still going great and we only hope that perfect 80mins of football is yet to come.

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
the last 2 games ive been saying "theres no way we'll beat storm" and then again for the manly game. but we did beat them, so there is def a good chance we can beat penriff. the thing is theyre a very tight and happy group with a lot of strike power. so theyre already half-way to winning. but if we clock off then i fear they will put a big score on. fire up dogsl
2 issues

1. Last time we beat melb and manly this year we turned to shit. They take a huge mental and physical toll

2. The dogs first 20mins has been our purple period. If penrith can keep us from putting on a big lead in that first 20, they will win.

Ironhide07

In The Dog House
Reaction score
Throw Soward off he's game, get him off that high he is on and that's half the battle won. Segyaro is there key man and Ivan will be working out alot of sneaky plays close to the line. Moylan out the back is a danger but how he handles a prelim will make or break he's night.

Danger game written all over it.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think wel need mbye on the bench for cover for hodko
plus mbye could play other positions if need be

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
10year anniversary dogs vs panthers 2004 prelim final
hopefully win that then move onto rorters and beat them in the gf!!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Just need to hit Sowie and Segeyaro hard a few times to soften them up.

Rookie half in Will Smith might choke too.

Need to keep them turned around in their own half, wrap up the offload, and only let them in our half via kicks

Oh and cut out any chance of a penalty.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Especially Segeyaro, he is a bigger threat than Coward.
Yes totally agree he is cunning with good vision but I think we can sort him out . We need to ensure his dummy passes are not going to fool us ..sandwich him with the big boys everytime he gets the ball.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
the draw is perfect for us and penrith are staring at the big bad bin. control soward and kick well all day.straight line dfence with intent.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Grubber in behind Iris, a b-double turns quicker than the slug.

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know you're a Panthers fan when you let your 13 y.o daughter smoke at the dining table...in front of HER kids

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can honestly say I have never met a Penriff fan ..

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just need to hit Sowie and Segeyaro hard a few times to soften them up.

Rookie half in Will Smith might choke too.

Need to keep them turned around in their own half, wrap up the offload, and only let them in our half via kicks

Oh and cut out any chance of a penalty.
Hitting Segeyaro won't do anything. He LOVES heavy impact.

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
We will smash Panthers. Simple as that. We have a full team and Williams is on fire. Panthers rely on Soward and Reynolds will worry the life out of him. JMoz will run around Idris and Perrett is starting to back up like a real fullback. We have guns all over the park. Des has clearly kept a number of new plays quiet till the finals. He has been there before and its all working.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Weve got this in the bag ,matty johns predicted panthers lol

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
KEEN! what a fken great saturday it's going to be!
SWANS VS HAWKS GRAND FINAL... THEN BULLDOGS VS PANTHERS PRELIMS!
GO SWANS !!!
GO BULLDOGS!!!

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You know you're a Panthers fan when you let your 13 y.o daughter smoke at the dining table...in front of HER kids
lol.

I think think we will beat Penrith. We were close enough on both other occasions when we lost. This time around it will be a different result ?

Status
Not open for further replies.