Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We must find a way to contain Segeyaro and Soward

Ricky Stuart

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
My only worry is Segeyaro put of dummy half near our line with all our big bloopers

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Running at Idris & soward is Lafai country ... Me likey already :becky:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
People overestimate Panthers.

Panthers had the 3rd worst for and against at the end of the season (Dogs and Storm only teams with less).
Panthers had 3rd worst attack at end of season.
Panthers lost to both Manly and Melbourne just before end of season, and only just beat Roosters (one point).

First game in Round 3 - Panthers equal at 16 all with 1 minute to go, then get a BS penalty in range to win 18-16.
Most recent game in Round 21 - BS NO try call, and lost our winger Stanley 20 minutes in forcing an ugly reshuffle, and down on troops (no Frankie).

I dont think the week off will have helped them either.

Lots of players without big game experience too.

Not saying we will win or win bi, but the cards are all in our favour.

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Panthers had the 3rd worst for and against at the end of the season (Dogs and Storm only teams with less).
Panthers lost to both Manly and Melbourne just before end of season, and only just beat Roosters (one point).

First game in Round 3 - Panthers equal at 16 all with 1 minute to go, then get a BS penalty in range to win 18-16.
Most recent game in Round 21 - BS NO try call, and lost our winger Stanley 20 minutes in forcing an ugly reshuffle, and down on troops (no Frankie).

U can add another favour we have James graham they don't .to me he is as valuable as any elite player in the game today !!

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Would this match be a 7:30 Match? BECAUSE I NEED TO WATCH MY MIGHTY SWANS GRAND FINAL ON SATURDAY AS-WELL
PH*k the aerial ping pong Swans.I would rather paint a brick wall than watch that rubbish!!

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Des seriously has to consider dropping Mitch Brown... too many errors from him that cost us points, field position, momentum etc.
Don't get too concerned,Brown will never forget the spray he got from Jammer!! I wonder if Jammer would get 10 in the bin if be gives Brown a good punch in the mouth next time he F**ks up LOL

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think people underestimate them if anything. They prove me wrong just about every damn week.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Everytime we have everything in our favour we dropped the bundle very quickly.

Noone gave us a chance in hell during Origin 3 against Manly and the Storm, yet we grinded out tough wins against them. Against the Tigers the following week we got absolutely smashed because we were very complacent

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those mentioning how Penrith should fold now that they have played their GF already against the Roosters only need to look at who we have played to get where we are.

We have played the equivalent to 2 Grand Finals in versing Melbourne and Manly.

Its going to be a battle. Not much in it this game. I can see it going to golden point and that worries me as our forwards faded at the end of last nights game due to fatigue. To think we had 58% of possession in the first half and we were still struggling definitely is a concern. Let's hope they put their feet up for the majority of the week and rest.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those mentioning how Penrith should fold now that they have played their GF already against the Roosters only need to look at who we have played to get where we are.

We have played the equivalent to 2 Grand Finals in versing Melbourne and Manly.

Its going to be a battle. Not much in it this game. I can see it going to golden point and that worries me as our forwards faded at the end of last nights game due to fatigue. To think we had 58% of possession in the first half and we were still struggling definitely is a concern. Let's hope they put their feet up for the majority of the week and rest.
They are a super team. They will be ready to go. Should be a great game.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You are spot on there with your comments. We certainly blew some chances last night but enthusiasm will do that. One thing we will be is focussed and Des will make sure our intensity levels are right up there. Both sides had a player in the bin but ours coincided with the last 9 and a half minutes of regulation time when Manly threw everything at us.Sure they levelled up but we kept turning up. I watched the boys closely last night after the game and they were certainly on a high after the win. But, the celebrations were a little bit different; Jimmy was pounding his chest and pointing to the Bulldog emblem; big DK kissed the emblem as did Reni and skipper, well he applauded us and looked at us with a determined non emotional face knowing the job is not yet finished. They will be looking towards next week and what needs to be done there. Guys I have a pleasant feeling about what awaits us and the boys have already said they have a score to settle so let's just hang on and enjoy the ride.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Being back at ANZ will suit us, as close to a home ground advantage that we can get.
The Dogs need to have a good look at last nights game to realize how simpler we could of won, we can play a lot smarter than that.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't get too concerned,Brown will never forget the spray he got from Jammer!! I wonder if Jammer would get 10 in the bin if be gives Brown a good punch in the mouth next time he F**ks up LOL
That was gold mate. Never seen anything like it before. What passion and pride. But did Mitch understand what he said?

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
the last 2 games ive been saying "theres no way we'll beat storm" and then again for the manly game. but we did beat them, so there is def a good chance we can beat penriff. the thing is theyre a very tight and happy group with a lot of strike power. so theyre already half-way to winning. but if we clock off then i fear they will put a big score on. fire up dogsl

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Earlier during the season we won 3 consecutive games with a point, It might mean nothing in finals but those games should put us in good stead for finals footy... We might not play well but we surely can grind out wins and that's all that matters now.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the last 2 games ive been saying "theres no way we'll beat storm" and then again for the manly game. but we did beat them, so there is def a good chance we can beat penriff. the thing is theyre a very tight and happy group with a lot of strike power. so theyre already half-way to winning. but if we clock off then i fear they will put a big score on. fire up dogsl
ffs say we have no chance again:(

Status
Not open for further replies.