Josh Jackson " Chicken Wing Tackle "

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
He may of been trying to roll him over but I reckon the NRL might try and ban him for a week just to be spiteful.
If thats the case even if he is found guilty a week ban in the semis should be equivalent to at least two weeks normal competition.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought it was all fine, but the last movement will trouble him IMO. Though I'd fight it if charged. If Guerra only copped a week for his, JJ will hopefully be fine!

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I didnt think it was that bad. I believe he tried to roll him over. It was all one movement. He didnt isolate his arm.

But he will get a week. In that case the dogs will cop it and move on. If they fight it and lose he might miss two weeks which will be season over if we make the GF. I think we can cover him this week but the GF is where we will need him most.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It wasn't an awkward tackle, it was simple, watch it in slow mo and you can easily indentify what occurs. Josh has the arm and is trying to roll starling on his back to slow the play the ball, but he made it difficult for himself by laying on starling with his arm locked in by Franks arm against starlings back, he was trying to roll him over but restricting himself with his other arm.. thats what makes it look so bad.

I know, I'm not that great at painting a visual picture, but you'll know what I mean when you watch the replay of it,

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Agree 100% These guys have a lot of mutual respect for each other even across teams. No way they are deliberately trying to hurt each other.
Unless they are Isaac Luke. Not even family is safe from that dude! Haha

boyd1812

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think reni takes his place because Lloyd perret will be back. and I heard that des wants tim browne to play but he has to pass one more test. tim browne has been training but has to undergo one more test.
Pretty sure Reni will be in the grandstand next week, throwing a punch is an instant suspension these days is it not?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im really worried jacko and ennis might get a week

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Reports are on channel nine they all facing suspensions

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Reports are on channel nine they all facing suspensions
What, who is they all?

Surely Reni & Starling are not on that list. Nor bloody Ennis. The only people facing any ban would be Jackson, Foran for that high shot on Lafai (reckless but hardly much else) and whoever was chicken winging Eastwood in the 19th or 20th minute...which to me looked a lot worse then Jacksons.

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
The Jackson tackle was totally innocuous. He was trying to roll the player onto his back. No intent, no harm. He will not be suspended. Des said he had nothing to worry about and I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.