The sapphires need a stylist..Seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't know what you are on about Qld-Dog, I just prefer what our cheerleaders have become now due to what they do, how they dress, their further responsibilities and wider role at the club instead of only dancing at games once a week.

Also its a step in the right direction, we are now seeing normal girls who are doing their part to help in the NRL/our club if you want to only see girls dancing around in small clothing there are a few websites I can link ya buddy.
Whats a normal girl to you Buddy?? I prefer women not Girls!! if I need a website as you suggested then I will come back to you seems you know where to look.
What was wrong with the Belles Buddy?? did you think they were cheap looking or something?? why was wrong with their professional dancing as it was? they were professional dancers Buddy!! not cheap strippers either Buddy?
We could put them in some boring black denim jeans and a boring black T Shirt after the game so they can serve the community during their free time, what do you recon Buddy? and by the way I could be called an ethnic supporter Buddy!! because I was not born here but, seems I am an Aussie now, I like what Australians like!! BRING BACK THE BELLES!!!
Maybe the Ethnic Drummer Boys could join in with the Belles when our beloved doggies run out onto the playing field which would add a little drama BUT!! they need to STFU after that.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
One of them used to post here.

If they were not going for the cheerleader and sex sells type of role why did aren't there any fat girls?

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

If they were not going for the cheerleader and sex sells type of role why did aren't there any fat girls?
Any Fat Sapphires?? they are expensive you know!!

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I reckon they should have the Belles & the Sapphires. The girls (women) can choose what they want to do. If they want to dance or talk I dont mind.

Problem solved.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Whats a normal girl to you Buddy?? I prefer women not Girls!! if I need a website as you suggested then I will come back to you seems you know where to look.
What was wrong with the Belles Buddy?? did you think they were cheap looking or something?? why was wrong with their professional dancing as it was? they were professional dancers Buddy!! not cheap strippers either Buddy?
We could put them in some boring black denim jeans and a boring black T Shirt after the game so they can serve the community during their free time, what do you recon Buddy? and by the way I could be called an ethnic supporter Buddy!! because I was not born here but, seems I am an Aussie now, I like what Australians like!! BRING BACK THE BELLES!!!
Maybe the Ethnic Drummer Boys could join in with the Belles when our beloved doggies run out onto the playing field which would add a little drama BUT!! they need to STFU after that.
Brah what the **** are you on about seriously, go walk out in Western Sydney where young people or where people in the age group of players are about and you will see what they are wearing now is considered normal and in style. I'm not trying to say that the dancing part is bad but you do know some girls stayed to become Saphires while others just left because they didn't want extra responsibilities and that to me is the right direction in getting more young women involved in league by doing more then just doing dancing once a week.

A few of the old cheerleaders did cheerleading only once a week while also working which shows it was only a small thing, now our club has changed the role into something much more worthwhile for the girls to spend time on as it offers much more rewards. Look at the caliber of girls now part of Saphires some are students, some have PhDs in fields or are professionals in certain fields, do you get what I am going on about? Raelene knows what she is doing by creating a much more dynamic role for women involved in league to get into.

Like I said alot of the current Saphire girls are uni/tafe/college students or professionals in certain fields who do this ontop more than only cheerleading because they know it is something good to further them selves and open new doors for them later in life while also being involved in a sport they like. The current Saphires role would look much more suitable/better on a CV/resume for a young lady then just cheerleadering when applying for a job or looking to get into certain careers.

Also with the whole ethnic and drummer thing, what the **** are you going on about aswell? The team is located in an area where a few ethnicities are at large and also support the club so whats an issue with getting some drumming going in a tough and physical game, where the people fighting in wars and still fighting in wars stupid for using drums of war aswell? Its an old age tradition to have drums around in such a physical and competitive environment.

Also I'ma first generation Australian and I like what Australians aswell, so much that I am joining a certain force that when the time comes I will be there ready to protect it from people trying ruining it if you get my drift so don't you dare to try and question, doubt or mock my understanding of being Australian.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Because it's not okay to be fat.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
And if they also had tats you'd jizz in your pants lol

Love your avatars mate. Where do you get them and who's the girl you have now, plus the last one? She was JITP material!
Some of the girls need a nice sleeve ot chest piece i think haha. https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=290167887680385 That fb site has some great pics on it. I have not been able to find out who the last two girls in my avatars are, they just seem to be fan submitted pics.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of the girls need a nice sleeve ot chest piece i think haha. https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=290167887680385 That fb site has some great pics on it. I have not been able to find out who the last two girls in my avatars are, they just seem to be fan submitted pics.
Cheers bro. I thought it might be on inkedgirls, but there's so many sites with inked chix, so could have been any one of them.

I only looked inked girls up cos I saw the mag in the servo and it was top notch. Not worth me paying $15 though lol

also, top post (#46) Nano and good attitude. I like a hottie as much as the next (straight bloke) but I always thought if I wanted to see hot chix, I don't need to go to the footy. Like you say, since these women are representing the club, it's better for them to be doing what they are now. It doesn't matter to me either way though tbh.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Cheers bro. I thought it might be on inkedgirls, but there's so many sites with inked chix, so could have been any one of them.

I only looked inked girls up cos I saw the mag in the servo and it was top notch. Not worth me paying $15 though lol

also, top post (#46) Nano and good attitude. I like a hottie as much as the next (straight bloke) but I always thought if I wanted to see hot chix, I don't need to go to the footy. Like you say, since these women are representing the club, it's better for them to be doing what they are now. It doesn't matter to me either way though tbh.
I love hotties aswell but I love them when they are successful hotties lol.

There's one blonde and one brunette chick from the Saphires I would in a heart beat, only thing I miss about uni was the chicks haha

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Political correctness *sigh* what a boring age to live in..... cheerleaders are cheerleaders, have them, or don't, it's that simple...... but, don't have them, but then pretend their are not actually cheerleaders, they are........ something else (no idea what).

Out of curiosity, was the role their redefined for sexist reasons, religious reasons, some other reason, or, just to be boring..... anyone know?

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Political correctness *sigh* what a boring age to live in..... cheerleaders are cheerleaders, have them, or don't, it's that simple...... but, don't have them, but then pretend their are not actually cheerleaders, they are........ something else (no idea what).

Out of curiosity, was the role their redefined for sexist reasons, religious reasons, some other reason, or, just to be boring..... anyone know?
skimpy outfits anyday of the week,who knows a different ceo might bring them back in

N

Natboy

Also with the whole ethnic and drummer thing, what the **** are you going on about aswell? The team is located in an area where a few ethnicities are at large and also support the club so whats an issue with getting some drumming going in a tough and physical game, where the people fighting in wars and still fighting in wars stupid for using drums of war aswell? Its an old age tradition to have drums around in such a physical and competitive environment.
You would think those people wouldn't want reminders about war though. I hope they get rid of the drums mate
They are just annoying and have nothing to do with rugby league. If I wanted to hear that music I would go to one of those concerts you see advertised with the cheesy posters near the railway underpass in Bankstown between South & North terrace haha

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Its not about political correctness more so moving forward and evolving a role to make it better.

You would think those people wouldn't want reminders about war though. I hope they get rid of the drums mate
They are just annoying and have nothing to do with rugby league. If I wanted to hear that music I would go to one of those concerts you see advertised with the cheesy posters near the railway underpass in Bankstown between South & North terrace haha
But the people are Australians who were born here so they have no connection to war, I don't mind the drums but I think they are just to create that war like atmosphere.

N

Natboy

But the people are Australians who were born here so they have no connection to war, I don't mind the drums but I think they are just to create that war like atmosphere.
Well why the war mentality? I dunno man even if the drums had nothing to do with war I still can't stand them and want to behead brave dog haha

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The more women we have in our club the better it is at growing our fanbase, when years tick by and sadly most of them move on you can be sure they will be Doggies fans and this will trickle over to the next generation of Dogs supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.