Not open for further replies.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
1. we scored first for a change
2. the video refs are now making the correct calls re separation
3. Reynolds wont play again this season
4. we cant get any worse
So we cant blame the reffs this week? dam!!!!

djemonkey

New Pup
Reaction score
The doggies should have signed another *FIT* back before the June 30 deadline, not another injured one! Also, Inu should have been retained at least until the end of the season.

Bulldog Bruce

Bring on Rnd 1
Reaction score
F&cking hell I'm about to quit this website...bunch of f&cking fairweather fans that rip into their club and the players as soon as things look a bit down!!! >:(

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have bigger problems than canberra and tigers! What makes this hardest to take is webwere leading the comp. Playing premiership winning tough games against manly melb. And souths. Now we are getting smashed by tigers broncoes ect. God help us against hayne.

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
so morris and tolman were back and we got ****ed

anyone else to come back lol

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a forum for supporters btw. Social media! Not only about blowing smoke up their asses after a win. We have been sliding for 4 weeks. From equal 1st to probably dumped out of the top 8.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love how Reynolds cops so much shit. Yer he's had an off night, but **** me, give the bloke a rest, and people wonder why players get depression, look at the shit you "fans" have been saying! **** me some of the stuff is downright disgusting! Support the boys!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Last week I hoped that we wouldn't just add to the Bronco's for-and-against. Looks like my worst fears were realised.

I can't comprehend the lack of passion or cohesion in the team. Reynolds was shameful tonight.

I'll still wear the blue and white, but this team is the worst performing side I've seen in a long, long while.

They are not a top eight side. Is there a mercy rule?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
F&cking hell I'm about to quit this website...bunch of f&cking fairweather fans that rip into their club and the players as soon as things look a bit down!!! >:(
Seeya and take ur blue and white glasses with u. When they win we cheer and heap praise on them. When they lose and play like pansies for 4 games in a row they deserve a canning. Stop being australian of the year for 1 second and look what these cream puffs dished out in our beloved jersey tnyt.

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Things have been looking down for the last 4 weeks and it seems to be a repeat of what happened at the back end of last season also. There are alot of fairweather fans on here sure, but even the most dedicated fans can see the direction we are heading in at the moment and the club and players deserve to be ripped into for what they are dishing up at the moment.

We were playing the Bronco's who have also been on a slide (out of the 8) and we should have been primed to turn our season around with a win (hell, I'd even take a decent effort with a loss at this stage). We had poor ball control, poor defensive structures, poor options in attack and kicking but most noticably a lack of dedication and effort.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.....

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jim dymock had the balls and courage to drop jmoz when he wasnt performing a couple years back lets see what the "best coach in the nrl" more like biggest fraud muppet does with this team of underperforming overpaid wannabe nrl footballers. Made ben hunt look like thurston. Imagine what hayne will do.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs Implosion.

After tonight I am worried. Momentum is gone we have had 120+ Points put on us In the last four games, I don't know wtf is going on but Its pretty hard to swallow this shit, they need to fix their shit.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate I also am now officially worried. That was not my team playing tonight shits been ****ed since origin.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
how bad are our last tackle kicks...

Bulldog Bruce

Bring on Rnd 1
Reaction score
Love how Reynolds cops so much shit. Yer he's had an off night, but **** me, give the bloke a rest, and people wonder why players get depression, look at the shit you "fans" have been saying! **** me some of the stuff is downright disgusting! Support the boys!
This!!!

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Things has been down for the past 1-2months mate but I really hope Des can do something about it

Number13

Management
Reaction score
Origin really ****ed up our season
For this reason and only this reason, our season for 2014 is over.

The SOO series is a major distraction to our season and continues to hinder our game play execution on any give day. Our halves have tickets on themselves if they think they are best NSW has to offer. Reynolds is fast becoming NRL's leading mug laire player by a cuontry mile mind you and T Rex is a waste of space and a major dissappointment.

Elementary errors continue to cause us major grief. When you consider Canberra's defensive lapses are costing them points, our defensive efforts during the past 4 games has put second in that tally.

I do not know what Hassler is doing at training with this lot but he has to, no option at this point, get them firing. Do not be suprised if we begin to dominate the back pages based on our achievements during our most recent peformances.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
Last week I hoped that we wouldn't just add to the Bronco's for-and-against. Looks like my worst fears were realised.

I can't comprehend the lack of passion or cohesion in the team. Reynolds was shameful tonight.

I'll still wear the blue and white, but this team is the worst performing side I've seen in a long, long while.

They are not a top eight side. Is there a mercy rule?

Great question!. We are currently sitting 11th with a negative for/against. Not an ideal place to be. Perhaps thisis a catalyst for change and I mean attitude and new blood. Bring the war chest out so the current crop can feel uneasy about their tenure in the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.