[SPOILER ALERT] Live chat Dogs v Parra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ur a fck wit go give ur massive head an upper cut.
we had "ennis" best player in the world to some, tony williams origin player, lafai (future superstar), kas, eastwood and jammer all internationals, josh j and finucane (rep players), and big dave klem off the bench.
ur conparing them to the gambling alco sandow who played fb ffs and corey norman and who???
ur living in a bubble and we played atrocious u blind princess
and out of all those players you mentioned, Ennis cost us the game?

Was it Ennis (Lafai) that through a forward pass for a certain try?
Was it Ennis (Lafai) that made two bad reads which lead to trys?
Was it Ennis (Inu) that bombed a certain try?
Was it Ennis (Matuia) that bobbled the ball that led to Morgans try?
Was it Ennis (Jackson) that through the pass for Radradra?

we had our playmakers out and got done, simple as that you fool

Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Guys I have not long got home from the game,
Long train trip home I must say,
I don't go to many games and when I do the dogs usually lose, I am thinking I might avoid going incase I am a jinx,

Look I don't want to say to much about the loss,
I am usually defending our club, our captain, our coach, when we lose,
But I am struggling to defend them tonight,

I really don't know what to say, and I don't want to say what I am feeling right now, cause it's not a very positive point of view right now,

I am just hopefully our form can improve and injury don't mount up so we can finish the season strong,

It's hard right at the moment to find answers, it's clear we are lacking depth at our club,

Dealing with players missing through injury and rep honours is something all clubs have to deal with in varying degrees year in year out,

But to lose 3 in a row the way we have recently really us not acceptable for a team who should be a real threat at this years premiership,

It's clear we don't have the depth to cover for thus in our halves and backline,
Our forwards today were again good and did their job,

I disagree with comments I have read by kenellers for whom I respect highly, that have said our forwards have been dominated and are a myth,

I disagree,

It's clear we have no direction in attack or structures in defence to a standard that nrl requires to win games.

Anyway, that's about all I want to say tonight,

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry but Sandow was fantastic today and there's no denying it.

He's part the reason Parra are doing so well this year.

Massive turnaround from the $400k a season NSW Cup player he used to be.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
and out of all those players you mentioned, Ennis cost us the game?

Was it Ennis (Lafai) that through a forward pass for a certain try?
Was it Ennis (Lafai) that made two bad reads which lead to trys?
Was it Ennis (Inu) that bombed a certain try?
Was it Ennis (Matuia) that bobbled the ball that led to Morgans try?
Was it Ennis (Jackson) that through the pass for Radradra?

we had our playmakers out and got done, simple as that you fool

Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental.
None of those players are captain and "halfback" leading the side around and most experienced player. The guy has got his mind and heart elsewhere and the sooner he leaves the better. Only hooker in the comp with zero attack.
thank u for the comment super human i respect ur comment.

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's interesting with all the talk of lack of depth in the backs that the Dogs have only one confirmed signing next year in Michael Lichaa whilst promising backs like Thompson and Templeman still have not been re-signed for next year.

Does anyone know of any backs the Dogs are near signing?

Thankfully the Fifita debacle fell through. I couldn't believe it when it was announced the Dogs had signed another prop (as great as Props are).

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's interesting with all the talk of lack of depth in the backs that the Dogs have only one confirmed signing next year in Michael Lichaa whilst promising backs like Thompson and Templeman still have not been re-signed for next year.

Does anyone know of any backs the Dogs are near signing?

Thankfully the Fifita debacle fell through. I couldn't believe it when it was announced the Dogs had signed another prop (as great as Props are).
Maybe Rona , don't forget we have morris Stanley out n bring in Thompson n inu not too shabby for depth, any club would struggle under the circumstances

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rona is signed for 2015
hopefully he can come over before june 30

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Rona is signed for 2015
hopefully he can come over before june 30
That would be ideal and maybe Lichaa aswell, we might need to start using all that club money we have now to get things done lol

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our board is too busy having seafood dinners then to worry about spending our cap on players which we desp need.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry but Sandow was fantastic today and there's no denying it.

He's part the reason Parra are doing so well this year.

Massive turnaround from the $400k a season NSW Cup player he used to be.
I think that's the main thing that Parra got out of the game today. Sandow was always meant to be a fullback and if anything happens to Hayne then Sandow can slot straight in. He can be hot and cold in the halves but when he can inject himself wherever he wants he becomes a very dangerous weapon.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me how we weren't awarded a try in the first half when I think Inu crossed only for it to be called a double movement? Or have I completely lost touch with the current interpretation of a double movement?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me how we weren't awarded a try in the first half when I think Inu crossed only for it to be called a double movement? Or have I completely lost touch with the current interpretation of a double movement?
From memory it was a clear cut double movement bro, there was no momentum and he actually promoted the ball over the line.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Double movement. If you're tackled and your ball carrying arm touches the ground then you promote your arm forward it's a double movement, even if there's momentum. If he slides over the try line without promoting the ball it wouldn't be a double movement.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Double movement. If you're tackled and your ball carrying arm touches the ground then you promote your arm forward it's a double movement, even if there's momentum. If he slides over the try line without promoting the ball it wouldn't be a double movement.
What about haynes try In origin game 1 then?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And at no stage were both his elbows on the ground

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Because the tacklers dropped of hayne!
Spot on. When hayne's arm was on the ground the tacklers weren't making contact so it doesn't constitute a tackle.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And at no stage were both his elbows on the ground
I am sure I saw both arms on the ground and all u need Is a qlder hand on hayne during the process and it constitutes a tackle which did also happen

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am sure I saw both arms on the ground and all u need Is a qlder hand on hayne during the process and it constitutes a tackle which did also happen
Elbows have to be both on ground, I just watched slow mo replay and never even close, have a look at slow one!!!

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And he had momentum which inu did not have

Status
Not open for further replies.