[SPOILER ALERT] Live chat Dogs v Parra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our board is too busy having seafood dinners then to worry about spending our cap on players which we desp need.
Are these dinners coming out of the cap or are they paid for by 3rd party sponsors?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
That's why I was confused. I looked for the elbows to be on the ground and it seems that Inu's elbows were both OFF the ground when he reached out.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Our board is too busy having seafood dinners then to worry about spending our cap on players which we desp need.
I gave you your 630th thumbs down........ is there a prize for that, or does that only come at 700?

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry but Sandow was fantastic today and there's no denying it.
I deny it...... he sucks, as does anyone in a Eels jersey, even Hayne sucks when not playing for NSW in my eyes :grinning:

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
All the hype around Sandow is over done. He played well on the weekend and was a big part in the eels beating us, but why is anyone surprised about this? Sandow has always been able to produce performances mid season when there is no pressure on him, but inevitably he is never able to put a consistent season together, nor is he able to perform when it comes to the crunch.

Hate to talk a guy down but you have to when the media over do the praise.

Status
Not open for further replies.