DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 6 | Bulldogs v Warriors

Winning Margin

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
NRL needs to invent a Dally M medal award for kicking under pressure and award it to Hodkinson

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know who & what I am

I know who & what I am

I'm a mighty Doggies man

I'm a mighty Doggies man

We play hard & we play fast

We play hard & we play fast

And we are never coming last

And we are never coming last

We have very loyal Doggies fans

We have very loyal Doggies fans

Let me hear that Doggies cheer

Let me hear that Doggies cheer

Everybody ready, ready

Yes we are ready, ready

Everybody ready, ready

Yes we are ready, ready

Hoo Ha, Hoo Ha

Whoomp there it is

Whoomp there it is

Whoomp there it is

The Dogs are having a party

The Dogs are having a paarrtttyyy

And the warriors are in the bin

The warriors are in the bin

The Dogs are having a paarrtttyyy

WooHoo!!!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I don't know why everyone is blowing up on the refs. We had a very lucky call which got us that last penalty goal. Without that we probably lose the match.

Thompson needs a stint back in reserve grade and Inu should be placed on that wing. Having small wingers can really lose you a match if a side can target your winger well.

Also we should not be re-signing Ennis unless we really have no other options. His best is well behind him.
the clear strip to set them up for a try and also maybe a double knock on in another try, video referee overturning calls and the final play of ennis getting called offside when the warriors players fumbled and knocked on (the touch puts everyone onside)

the refs were interested in a warriors win today

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hodkinson is getting better and better, much kudos to him as i doubted him heavily. Our wingers nearly costed us that game and whats the go with Tolman running half a metre then jinking and meekly taking the tackle? He shouldn't be on the field that long as he provides 0 go forward
Tolman has the highest average meters of any forward on our team.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Did the siren sound early? lol
I wouldn't blame them, they probably got sick of the referees aswell haha!

Winning by 1 point against the referees has made this weekend even better, proud of the boys who kept going until the end and for Hodko plus Reynolds to do what they needed to. Hopefully the boys have a good recovery and prepare for a cocky South Sydney next week.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We will finish the week 2nd on the table, with the 2nd best attack and best defence. 2013 round 6 - 1 win 5 losses. A nice improvement!

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's ugly wins like this that you get you to the finals at the end of the year.

Very happy with the win.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't know why everyone is blowing up on the refs. We had a very lucky call which got us that last penalty goal. Without that we probably lose the match.

Thompson needs a stint back in reserve grade and Inu should be placed on that wing. Having small wingers can really lose you a match if a side can target your winger well.

Also we should not be re-signing Ennis unless we really have no other options. His best is well behind him.
Can't agree with you there mate, we had so many deadset bullsh*t calls today. Surprised we got the win tbh.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's ugly wins like this that you get you to the finals at the end of the year.

Very happy with the win.
Exactly this. Winning when you probably shouldn't (refs in this case) is how you finish at the top of the table.
Every team laments the games that should've been. I remember eels fans saying "but we only just lost" nearly every week last year.
Winning when you've played below your best is the sign of a strong team.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Despite the refs favouring warriors we won. But we need to improve our attack and defense for next week if we want to beat souths

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All those people that blamed Ennis for the late knock on, it was Perrett's fault. Mick passed the ball straight to his bread basket and he wasn't looking, thinking he was a decoy. If he had his eyes on the ball it was an easy catch.

Also, I disagree with Des's usage of Klemmer. A few weeks ago he gave him a big chunk of time in the middle of the game and he had a big impact. In saying that, his fresh legs helped us get over them at the end.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
All those people that blamed Ennis for the late knock on, it was Perrett's fault. Mick passed the ball straight to his bread basket and he wasn't looking, thinking he was a decoy. If he had his eyes on the ball it was an easy catch.

Also, I disagree with Des's usage of Klemmer. A few weeks ago he gave him a big chunk of time in the middle of the game and he had a big impact. In saying that, his fresh legs helped us get over them at the end.
yeah perrett should be expecting the ball if he is pushing up like that, thank goodness that didnt cost us the game especially after i made the video praising his safety/ability

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We won even though they scored more try's, that gotta hurt to be a warrior fan

Status
Not open for further replies.