DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 6 | Bulldogs v Warriors

Winning Margin

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah perrett should be expecting the ball if he is pushing up like that, thank goodness that didnt cost us the game especially after i made the video praising his safety/ability
Exactly. I'm not gonna start a sack Perrett thread because of it but Ennis shouldn't cop the same old shit for doing nothing more than throwing a good pass to a support player. It's not his fault Sam wasn't expecting it. Overall Sam has been awesome.

Everyone should be celebrating not hating. It was an excellent win. A long trip after one to Perth only 2 weeks earlier. Most 50/50 calls going to NZ but we never said die and Hodko's brilliance got us over the line.

Sure there was a lot of sloppy play and missed opportunities too but that happens when you're behind and you're not getting the calls.

We must be better next week though.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone know how Pritchard is? Came of holding his shoulder

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
We'll done on a hard fought win , Warriors did more than enough to win that game with crowd and refs behind them , but we found just enough heart to guts it out , shades of our 17 game streak of 2002 , it's good to be a Bulldog

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
VERY IMPRESSIVE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fantastic heart and guts shown today, how anyone can be critical of that win, I do not understand.

Great to see Eastwood come back so strongly this year!

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The comeback kids from belmore are back!!! Woo hoo!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ennis had some shockers today, but his one on one tackle near our try line late in second half was awsome.
He had a terrible game as per his standards and refs just couldnt help warriors enough.... we were pathetic but warriors were beyond pathetic specially all the dodgy calls they got in their favour from all 3 refs.f
FcK me

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hope its not a pec torn
then hed be gone for the season

B

BoonReturns

I don't know why everyone is blowing up on the refs. We had a very lucky call which got us that last penalty goal. Without that we probably lose the match.

Thompson needs a stint back in reserve grade and Inu should be placed on that wing. Having small wingers can really lose you a match if a side can target your winger well.

Also we should not be re-signing Ennis unless we really have no other options. His best is well behind him.
Thompson was brilliant again today. Ennis saved our arses defensively. The refs made some horrible calls that favoured the Warriors almost every time.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tim browne will get sighted for that shoulder on charlie grubb fella. If pritchard inj and browne suspended then maybe reni and kas can come back in off the bench! Radio reports said that reni was impressive today. Confirm???

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Tim browne will get sighted for that shoulder on charlie grubb fella. If pritchard inj and browne suspended then maybe reni and kas can come back in off the bench! Radio reports said that reni was impressive today. Confirm???
Kas and O'Hanlon.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Not really, he didn't seem match fit.

Not his best performance back from injury.

And it sucks because he's injured again he seems.
Eh, for coming back from injury I'd say it's a strong performance.

He wasn't lazy, which is good because some players laze about when they come back from injury.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What happened to dale??

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haha Radio reports wrong. Was basically invisible the whole match. Only time I saw him was when he made an error and a run or two.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha Radio reports wrong. Was basically invisible the whole match. Only time I saw him was when he made an error and a run or two.
Ok thanks for that bud
sorry i iq it on foxtel and havent been home to watch it

Status
Not open for further replies.