Consolidated "I enjoy whinging about TRex" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Natboy

Yeah I agree. He should be used off the bench for impact & if he gets back to his best increase his minutes. He won't get confidence in NSW cup

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I can see how the way we play doesnt help Trex. Maybe im too harsh on him and its the way we play thats the big problem. The way we play now makes Trex very bad value for money. I dont take back that i think hes overpaid and not performing as expected, but maybe some blame is not his and we arent using him correctly. A lot of his sting may also have been reduced with the shoulder charge rule change too.

Im starting to think the main problem is actually Des and his game plans. The players are skillful, fit and energetic, we just can execute and seem to have no game plan. Its ad lib all the time and we look lost a lot. Im not calling for Des to be sacked at all, i still respect him as a coach, but maybe based on last year and this year so far, Des needs to adjust his game plans and strategies to suit the players we have, and not keep trying to change our players to suit his game plans. Hope that makes sense.

doggi3s

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Has to be the worst player to play for the dogs. He doesn't care, there is no sense of pride.

An interview of T-Rex with the cap issues he said "I'm not worried, I know what I'm capable of"

This was last week mind you. His not capable of anything he needs to be released asap.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont agree dropping him to nsw cup isnt the answer ,is he an adult or a baby ffs ,there are no consequences for him playing shit as des keeps picking him week after week and playing 80 mins its a joke ,he has no hunger or desire ,look at klemmer and josh r they have so much hunger and passion ,trex has had over a year and still nothing ,nsw cup would wake him up and make him realise he isnt guaranteed a 1st grade spot ,this is what he needs ,i hope it happens this week

GeneralLee01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
People talk about TW like everyone else in the team are not getting him the ball properly or in the wright position. This clown TW needs to take ownership of his own game. I've been a defender of his as well, but not any more. He is constantly wondering around aimlessly, always finds himself out of position or over running the man inside him. He does 1 or 2 good things and it buys him another week.
He is wasting that second row spot on the field and preventing someone else from giving the side more punch, skill and power. HE'S WASTING EVERYONE'S TIME. I'm all for giving him some time to determine whether he can find 20 min of destruction, but that would be closely watched as well. He needs a shake up.
Ennis is also crushing our attack and his forward pack are running off him like a under 8's team, all running into the ruck, getting late ball off a flat 2-3 step run off. Get deeper, run in pairs and stop running back into the ruck. Ennis, stop running back into the ruck area. Your pissing me off.

DezDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Put him at fullback make him earn that moola

GeneralLee01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
One minute with Tony (TREX) Williams

If you had one minute one on one with Tony Williams, what would you constructively say to him to awake the beast within him. I'm sure it's something we all wish we had the power to do as he is improving, but he still doesn't get it.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
do what you're told, by both the coaches and the halfbacks. don't over think things, your form will return if you listen to the boys.

KakkaDog

Banned
Reaction score
"Stop playing like a pea-hearted merkin you piece of trash you make 20k per game enough dicking around. Be a fawking T-rex!!!"

Bulldog John

Since 1935
Reaction score
You're playing NSW Cup this week. If you don't improve start looking for another club.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Catch the ball! Run hard!!! Don't get too confused in what I just said

Grey Dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
If Des wants to keep the She-Rex in the top squad he should bring him off the bench. Definitely not an 80 minute player, nor a 30 minute player for that matter, but Des will keep him. I was at Penrith on Saturday and honestly the lad doesn't want to play, he looks disinterested to say the least and is a liability. NSW Cup for a wake up call, if that doesn't work, pack his bags and piss him off.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
I'd make him stand in front of a mirror for an hour and just make him know how big he really f*cking is

A player of his build should be steam rolling players week in and week out

Status
Not open for further replies.