FFs everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Slowest play the balls, Tolman makes 2 meters and takes 45 seconds to get up, we are so flat with the ball by the time we catch the ball the defence smashes us and we knock on. Very poorly coached team simple
Very poor
I know you must stick to your structure but if you can see if your structure isn't working obviously you need to change

If everyone else can see it why can't the dogs

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Very poor
I know you must stick to your structure but if you can see if your structure isn't working obviously you need to change

If everyone else can see it why can't the dogs
What is our structure? This is one thing I would love to know. Looks like sweet fu3k all to me

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is our structure? This is one thing I would love to know. Looks like sweet fu3k all to me
Our structure is their in some aspects it's obvious des wants us to play a flat style with our forwards then shift out the back but this style of play is useless with the new rules speeding up the game

davosdogs72

Waterboy
Reaction score
We are just play so slow compared to everyone else
This sharks vs dragons game was so much quicker then our game was

And we have so many problems in our side it's not funny
Our fullback is average
Our wingers are the smallest wingers in the comp
We are slow in playing the ball take forever to get up ( which hurts Ennis's game)
We play to flat and our forwards don't run on to the ball
We can't hold the ball
We give to many penalties away
We have no line speed in defence
I'm sure there is more
I couldn't Agee with you more , we need a speedy hooker , so look forward to seing liecha next year and A FAST ELUSIVE FULLBACK , and our wingers are too short as was why Matt Utai used to get Bombed to all the time, the bulldogs need to watch the west tigers game fir night , they where hungry , fast , creative, line speed was great and their forwards ran with purpose into the defense and u could tell they has great team spirit that can lift aside to victory !!!!!

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Our structure is their in some aspects it's obvious des wants us to play a flat style with our forwards then shift out the back but this style of play is useless with the new rules speeding up the game
When you play flat teams know to rush you in defence hence so much drop ball. And playing flat inside the attacking 20. Lol you can camp there and never score

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I couldn't Agee with you more , we need a speedy hooker , so look forward to seing liecha next year and A FAST ELUSIVE FULLBACK , and our wingers are too short as was why Matt Utai used to get Bombed to all the time, the bulldogs need to watch the west tigers game fir night , they where hungry , fast , creative, line speed was great and their forwards ran with purpose into the defense and u could tell they has great team spirit that can lift aside to victory !!!!!
I agree with you about the Wests tigers part they wanted it more

But about the speedy hooker part there is no point having a speedy hooker if your not getting quick play the balls

I thought ennis was effective last week against the sharks when we had quick play the balls plus he even took a quick tap

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you play flat teams know to rush you in defence hence so much drop ball. And playing flat inside the attacking 20. Lol you can camp there and never score
It was evident tonight and against the broncos we had nothing in the attacking 20

It should be so simple with our forward pack run hard quick play the ball then shift make the Defence spread

Gutty

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm starting to think Skippy IS either T-Rex or Ennis.....c'mon.....fess up Skippy.....which one are u ?????????????

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
It was evident tonight and against the broncos we had nothing in the attacking 20

It should be so simple with our forward pack run hard quick play the ball then shift make the Defence spread
Long season for us mate

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im only really dissapointed coz penrith coughed up enough ball to lose 2 games today and we should have put them to the sword. Poor ball control, discipline and execution, what on earth have they been doing in pre season.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
But, but, but we beat the sharks reserve grade last week...
Cronulla Peptides suxs atm once they get their juiced up squad back on deck we'll be lucky to score any points against them

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm starting to think Skippy IS either T-Rex or Ennis.....c'mon.....fess up Skippy.....which one are u ?????????????
Haha, neither, just a frustrated fan like everyone else,

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Im only really dissapointed coz penrith coughed up enough ball to lose 2 games today and we should have put them to the sword. Poor ball control, discipline and execution, what on earth have they been doing in pre season.
Wish I knew mate

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Join the club Skip......so much potential
The club is joined by default for all rugby league fans who chose to follow a team, it's just the way it goes when you have passion for something

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
every week people are finding excuses to why its ok that we lost, soon as us fans make it clear that this isn't acceptable the better it will be.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
every week people are finding excuses to why its ok that we lost, soon as us fans make it clear that this isn't acceptable the better it will be.
We made the top 8 last year,
We are 1 from 3 this year, granted 2 from 3 would be better, but we are recruiting for the feature surely that tells you Des is onto it,

Status
Not open for further replies.