Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Even Melbourne who don't have the big 3 are doing better

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im totally perplexed why inu wasn't picked ,would have been a great game to test him at fullback and sila as well ,perett and in particular brown are fast becoming too slow for 1st grade standard

Billy Bean

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Im totally perplexed why inu wasn't picked ,would have been a great game to test him at fullback and sila as well ,perett and in particular brown are fast becoming too slow for 1st grade standard
Dropped for last years semi as well. Surely he offers more than Brown.

Not liking our spine at the moment. Ennis Hodgo ?????

Where are our points coming from ?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Do you really think des needs any scouting tips? Seriously.
obviously he doesnt need it, but he mightve wanted it

i think the current premiership coach is at the tournament, so is the previous premiership coach and so is the most successful premiership coach of all time

at the least the wooden spoon coach agrees with hasler though:p

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
obviously he doesnt need it, but he mightve wanted it

i think the current premiership coach is at the tournament, so is the previous premiership coach and so is the most successful premiership coach of all time

at the least the wooden spoon coach agrees with hasler though:p
Fair enough, but Des would have sent someone over there to do that job, just like he sends then over to scout trial matches.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Fair enough, but Des would have sent someone over there to do that job, just like he sends then over to scout trial matches.
yeah im more annoyed with the dumping it on dymock part of the situation, but its only a slight irritation

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I remember hearing a couple of years ago that a single NRL Premiership round win alone is worth $200,000+ to an NRL club. I'm sure the Bulldogs have done the numbers and have come to the conclusion that any chance of risk to our top players in the NRL Nines is just not worth it.

Anyway the Bulldogs have already achieved what they were really after.... Selling out those god awful gold jerseys.

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember hearing a couple of years ago that a single NRL Premiership round win alone is worth $200,000+ to an NRL club. I'm sure the Bulldogs have done the numbers and have come to the conclusion that any chance of risk to our top players in the NRL Nines is just not worth it.

Anyway the Bulldogs have already achieved what they were really after.... Selling out those god awful gold jerseys.
I wouldn't thought first prize could of been a lot more 370000

Even Andrew boss commented on how bad those jersey were

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They will finish in reverse order to this years NRL comp, top teams don't give a shite or anything else away with this stuff
The dogs will finish mid field
I hope you are right

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
yeah im more annoyed with the dumping it on dymock part of the situation, but its only a slight irritation
Egan was there also. But thats their job, do what the boss says. I was only ever interested in this comp because its league. Im more interested in these latest developments regarding a player signing.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score

That's nonsense. It's $100k prize money for the entire minor premiership. If that was the case why do clubs like the sharks, who make the semis more often than not, not a a penny to their name

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was very embarrassing out there. Dont know where the points or try scoring will come from this season with inu prob out of the mix, trent being stable at best and all the respon dumped on reynolds 1.5 shoulders. Hope im wrong and or we recruit mid season ala 2012.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's nonsense. It's $100k prize money for the entire minor premiership. If that was the case why do clubs like the sharks, who make the semis more often than not, not a a penny to their name
I'm guessing the win as in money from sponsors and whatever else. Its not like they are given money like the MP

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
People never learn.

Whoever treats these results as our future for season 2014 has rocks in their head..
Exactly..I mean Fitler and Menzies played..that's how serious it is!

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I guess this really shows what a good coach Hasler is. He has resisted the option of playing these young guys in first grade for a very good reason. They are not up to standard.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
People never learn.

Whoever treats these results as our future for season 2014 has rocks in their head..
Too true. The team we sent over there is nothing at all like our full strength team that we can hope to field more than twice this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.